I killed MACCABI in a...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: I killed MACCABI in a...

in reply to PerEverto13

HC TDM. Have played HCKC as well, but too many shenanigans on there for me. I tend to stay with TDM as I just enjoy it more.

Played KC a little while back against my will, Party leader dragged us in there. Told them I would do my best but it wasn't my fav.  Ended up the high scorer on our team with most kills and most caps. Someone pointed out to me I was at the top of the Lobby Leaderboard for KC in that room, weird considering I've only played a few games LOL.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Thats becuse HCKC uses SPM as the letigating factor in lobby leaderboard position. You can have played one game and be at the top, if you did epicly well.

I personally hate TDM in its current form. Spawns drive me a bit batty...

Level 23

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

No you are not. You two are one in the same. Just like me and starbuck are one and the same.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Dammit, TSD.

Don't give away all of our secrets.. SHEESH!

What's next.. the secret handshake?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Maccabi

Any chance of pushing for HCSmiley Very HappyOM as me and my clan would all love to see it put in, was looking forward to playing HCSmiley Very HappyOM until I opened the HC menu to see 4 game modes and I cant play nuketown on any HC mode which has made the pre-ordering a waste.

If these 2 things were put in at some point I think a lot of people would be happy

Level 4

in reply to prncdamd

prncdamd wrote:

Any chance of pushing for HCSmiley Very HappyOM as me and my clan would all love to see it put in, was looking forward to playing HCSmiley Very HappyOM until I opened the HC menu to see 4 game modes and I cant play nuketown on any HC mode which has made the pre-ordering a waste.

If these 2 things were put in at some point I think a lot of people would be happy

preaching to the choir there buddy its been mentioned ...a few times

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I feel by the time Treyarch release their next title they wont bother putting in HC.

Level 4

in reply to CR4IG

So was it you maccabi who pushed for the hc tdm timer to be taken out? Ha ha, we had a heated argument last month but now I am happy to say that I have adapted. It's actually kinda wierd when I play Blops 1, MW2 & 3 with the timer in it. I guess it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

That timer was frikin annoying

Level 4

in reply to prncdamd

It was nice to sip your beer or change your class or even check your texts lol! I'm pretty used to no timer now. It's gonna be hard to adapt again in MW4.

Level 27

Studios