I killed MACCABI in a...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I killed MACCABI in a...

Quad feed final killcam with a lightning strike, also got him in a peach of a triple kill with my gun (and to be fair he got me a few times as well) but the game goes and cuts them kills out the video, now I know this is just the same as killing anyone else but to me Maccabi is a legend so this was my own wee claim to fame, if it weren't for him and the MHCGM movement I would still be playing Core, flags and bombs made me a HC player and is the reason I am now playing nightly with 40 other boys from my small town.

Absolutely gutted that theatre has robbed me out of sharing this and also another 15+ games tonight I have went back to check for cool stuff to share on my clan page it has cut the second half of the game, gutted is an understatement, sort your as of recent messed up theatre devs.

Level 11
36 REPLIES

Re: I killed MACCABI in a...

in reply to CR4IG

Who the F is maccabi?

Level 3

in reply to mr742

Maccabi is a guy who goes out his way to help people with connection issues and also goes out his way to make things happen in the HC community that everyone else just talks about, he gets stuff done.

Level 11

in reply to mr742

He also has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Level 3

in reply to greatsirkain2

And shoots bolt of thunder from his arse

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to CR4IG

Get him a shirt that says "I'm F'n Maccabi"

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to CR4IG

get owned Mac.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

He didnt get owned by me, we got each other a nice number of times each but to be fair when he joined I went heavy tryhard rambo showoff mode and finished top of the leaderboard by a mile, was like, hey hey its Maccabi, I wanna kill him lol

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

Hehe i had a feeling you would end up posting, yep i was gutted i noticed the game got borked by theatre.

Can i just add two things..  (actually three)

1) It was great randomly bumping into a forum peep in game sorry i didnt twig who you were you at first .

2) mhcgm is quite a few people and the changes get made from alot of support from the hc community .

3) Craig went ham (using that expression the cool kids use). was a realy good game too

oh and that lightening bolt thing i stopped doing that i was costing me a fortune in trousers

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Little known fact: I killed Maccabi in real life and he was brought back to life by a team of scientists and built into the cyborg we now know as Maccabi.

True story.

Also, he and I are different people, just saying. LOL

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios