I just don't understand this game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I just don't understand this game

in reply to starbuckfrack

When I shot people in previous games, they died. I never had someone pull up while being shot and kill me. The only lag would be entire lobby lag.

This video shows that there is an added delay.

Level 9

in reply to superbob

Don't feel bad as this happens to all of us. I used to get lag compensation that made playing difficult. After yesterday though, I receive an even worse dose of it for whatever reason. Comcast put up new lines in my area and my ping of course improved and so did my speeds and such but of course speed isn't everything. Now more often then not I must quit out due to lag. I was in one game with a friend today and my lag comp was worse then in your video. I told my friend screw this and I quit. Guess what? Host Migration.

Ah, I want to love this game and I keep coming back... I DOMINATED when my internet was down for the work and used my Verizon 4G LTE. Yes, my phone with a higher ping enabled me to dominate. Way to go, Treyarch.

Level 6

in reply to starbuckfrack

starbuckfrack wrote:

Now I understand why the moderators are getting tired of seeing the same old lag threads.

It's not only the Moderators who are getting sick of them.

Level 28

in reply to jwaller123

jwaller123 wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

Now I understand why the moderators are getting tired of seeing the same old lag threads.

It's not only the Moderators who are getting sick of them.

Then just read the title and move on, don't click on the thread and post, hmm, the irony.

Level 11

in reply to superbob

There are many threads that already exist on this topic. Please contribute to those discussions instead of starting a new one. It helps the community if we keep discussions focused and not scattered all over the forums.

Thank you,

Claire JeepChick

Studios