I have one good question to ask...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I have one good question to ask...

in reply to BOOMHAUER112377

So what if the numbers are going down.  It doesn't mean the game is bad in any way.  I am suprised I don't see Ghost posts every 2 seconds maybe because all of the Ghost whores finally left.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Or could it be the Boycott in Action?? Heh heh heh

We will see...

Throw back boycott

Level 1

in reply to Never_Again

It really doesn't matter if there is a boycott or not.  Everyone will move on to the next big game and complain about that game eventually because they think that it is a bad game when it isn't.  People will buy the next COD game and the next until they actually loose there whole fanbase.  Heck the new game people could be playing in a couple years could be Timesplitters 4.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I've never complained until this game the others COD2 - COD4 - MW2 - BO1 - MW3 played fine they were good games.

Level 1

in reply to Steel_Smokin

See, I just don't believe you.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Look MW1 MW2 played like butter. Black Ops came out and something changed. I could at least deal with being behind a little bit but this game is rediculous. I stuck with MW3 and it got better but Vaughn is saying the same thing he said in Black Ops, "I don't know what you're talking about I don't have that problem." Explain to me this: why so many host migrations? Because being host in this game is a death penalty. Why shouldent the host have an advantage? Would make more of us want host and therefore improve our connections. But instead it's better to have a poor connection and it it's lowering the overall quality of games.

And your comment about player numbers going down that just shows how intelligent you are.

Level 1

Studios