I have more fun playing with casuals

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I have more fun playing with casuals

in reply to FixBlops2

What I hate are parties that pubstomps. It's like KD padding against a  team of uncoordinated randoms. I play solo 99.99% of times and I hate the trashtalk part. I do find their calls helpful though. They usually alert their clan mates if I took down one of them and that often backfires against them as I can read their positions.

I play solo and I play casual. It's a less stressful experience. They often don't say anything after you kill them and trash talking is almost non-existent.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Callouts are super effective, its more effective than any perk in the game, its like a constant vsat.

Most of these tryhard pubstomper teams are only good vs a uncoordinated team of randoms, put them in a match vs a other clan and they will dashboard, i've seen all this crap.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I used to be more of a hardcore PDW every game type of player, but now I'm switching over since I hit prestiege master. It is a lot more fun to run around with a balistic knife and play the objective instead of just killstreak whoring the whole game. I'd always get mad whenever I got killed 1 away from a killstreak, but now I just don't care and it has made the game a lot more fun.

Level 2

in reply to FixBlops2

I guess I would be considered a "tryhard" as I play with friends more than I play solo.

Reason being that it's less stressful and I don't trust randoms as I tend to carry them which can be rewarding but frustrating at the same time.

Compared to those parties you have described, I don't trash-talk, I don't quit when I do terrible and don't send hate messages. If I lose, I accept it and try to do better in the next match.

I can understand how frustrating it is when playing solo which is why I think there should be changes to Mercenary Moshpit

Mercenary Moshpit in my opinion should be just TDM, Kill Confirmed & Domination (Top 3 Most Played Game Modes). I tend to see players leave if say S&D, CTF or Demolition shows up as an game mode option. I can see this becoming popular for solo players.

Another option is creating a playlist where stats don't count but you can still earn full XP and camo. So if your stats aren't affected, players will most likely stay in.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

I would like to see changes in the Mercenary Moshpit playlist as well, TDM, KC, DOM only would be absolutely amazing, those are my favorite game modes.

I wouldn't say that you are a Tryhard because you play in a party, some casual players do play in parties as well. At least you don't behaves like them.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

casuals are more fun since their not trying to be something their not, "tryhards" are usually people who suck, but don't think they suck since they use all the easiest and "best" of everything to make up for their lack of skill. and do good against people who suck like them but aren't tryharding and people who are missing quite a few brain cells.

if someone was actual MLG then they wouldn't need to use some cheap tatic or EZ mode gun.

Level 18

in reply to FixBlops2

"Tryhards" can be ok to play with/against at times as sometimes you can learn something to improve your game play. I just hate the ones that go into a public game with randoms then start barking out orders like a drill instructor.

Ran into a dbag like this in a game not too long ago. To give him credit he ended up with a good score and got k9 twice if I remember right but he was such a dbag all game a couple of our teammates started shooting his dogs.

Level 3

in reply to metalabyss

Yeah it is more fun to play players who arent "tryhards" so to speak. it gives me a chance to use the weapons im not so good with without being totaly crushed.

Level 6

in reply to FixBlops2

I play with a party with at least 4 every game and we only "tryhard" when we play against a clan or a party. I have a feeling a of accomplisment when they rage quit. In fact that is our goal, which is to make them rage quit. Or if we feel we control the game, we would give them a few rounds. But on a bad note, we have lost quite a few times in OT by doing this. It is like cheat codes were inputted for the other team, and we couldn't stay alive/plant or they just get these big scorestreaks out of nowhere...probably a lucky carepackage.

Level 3

in reply to FixBlops2

I know how you feel it's more fun when people aren't being Drift0r's definition of a tryhard with all their OP gun spamming and spawn exploitation. I wish they would make a tryhard playlist for all the MLG wannabes basically you get 15% more XP and rewards if you play it so that the casual players can finally play in peace.

Level 23

Studios