I have diamond camo for the shotguns (18th Nov). Am I the first to get it for them? I have video proof.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I have diamond camo for the shotguns (18th Nov). Am I the first to get it for them? I have video proof.

in reply to Ss78_

Thank you and thanks to you too r33k!

Level 2

Re: I have diamond camo for the shotguns (18th Nov). Am I the first to get it for them? I have video proof.

in reply to PsychoticD

props fellow shotgun player. well done *golf clap*

Level 18

in reply to PsychoticD

My brother got Diamond Snipers 2 days after release, edit maybe 3 days

Eny
Level 2

That's cool but I just want to know if I'm the first to get diamond shotguns.

Level 2

in reply to PsychoticD

DKDC

Posting videos is not allowed here, regardless if it is for "proof"

Also posting how to glitch camos is not allowed either.

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Why say "proof"? I am not lying, I have provided proof. My GT is PsychoticDust, you're welcome to message me on XBL, play a game with me to see for yourself, or look at my edited films in theater mode. Take your pick, someone that was lying wouldn't be so open to being verified.

Your move, though I doubt you'll take me up on any of my offers in case you're proven wrong.

Edit: I'm not posting how to glitch camos. Why don't you stop acting like a mod? If you were any good you surely would be taken on as one but you're not so stop acting like it.

Level 2

in reply to PsychoticD

Because you posted a video as "proof". Hence my comment.

This discussion forum isn't the place for unnecessary YouTube links.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to gdexter

gdexter wrote:

Because you posted a video as "proof". Hence my comment.

This discussion forum isn't the place for unnecessary YouTube links.

I've sent you a PM. Sorry, but you're not an authority on our Code of Conduct, YouTube & Streaming Guidelines or Black Ops 2 Community Etiquette & Guidelines. I appreciate users stepping up, but please have the full knowledge of them.

How YouTube was used here is pretty much fine.

in reply to gdexter

It's a discussion about a camo in a CoD game, the video proves that I'm not just some random guy on the internet BSing to everyone, in this case it's entirely necessary in order to keep the CoD related conversation relevant.

Now do you have anything to say about diamond camo at all, or are you going to continue to derail this thread?

Edit: I've just seen Foxhound-Pro's reply. I suppose you're not mature enough to apologise. I told you that a video is relevant in this case.

Level 2

in reply to PsychoticD

Next time OP share your entire post and pictures here. It's not hard to copypasta the bulk of your discussion and figure out our image hosting abilities.

Studios