I got forum banned for telling the truth!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I got forum banned for telling the truth!

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

They have now announced that Nuketown Zombies is coming in the Season Pass. Next Month!

Basically making the HE pointless!

Level 1

in reply to Willzy123-V_2

Meh, not an issue for me. I always get the HE, and they earned my business with Black Ops. I don't play Zombies, so not an issue again.

It does seem pretty silly, but we had to know those maps would be available to everyone eventually.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Just wondering, if you're not buying it for zombies, aren't you basically paying an extra $20 for a camo and a pretty box?

Level 1

Shhh, don't tell anyone.

I got more with this order than any time in the past. Getting camos and avatars and maps and all kinds of good stuff. In the past I got... a poster.

Getting the HE has just been a tradition for me, no other reason. Plus, Zombies looks entertaining, may actually give it a go this time around. I do wish they had given us more consideration, so I agree with you there.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

Better than spending $50 on a half-assed service that didnt work half the time

Level 17

Fight the power man.

Level 2

A bit harsh, I have to admit. But I don't think I will be using these forums much anymore after tomorrow. I will to to busy playing and not discussing.

- So in conclusion, there's been some very good discussions and a great built up to the game but now its time for me to depart (as I'm sure many others will be)

Goodbye and see you on BO2.

Level 6

my thread about it got deleted too!

Sending my hardened back tommorow and picking up regular copy. ill wait a month for nt zombies and save some £s.

Shame on you activ/3arc!

Level 3

It's all about the delivery. You're welcome to share your opinions and feedback, but you're not welcome to be vulgar, obscene or generally hostile. Once you cross a line, it doesn't matter what you were saying. It gets pulled.

Studios