I got forum banned for telling the truth!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I got forum banned for telling the truth!

Some of you may have known me as willzy123. but in the last hour that accounbt got banned, because I shared my opinions on the latest 'Nuketown Zombies/Season Pass/Hardened Edition' dilemma that has arose in the past few hours. I won't go into full about that, you'll see it around the forums somewhere...

I'm not complaining about being banned. I couldn't really care, (apart from losing my 700 post count ).

Everyone agreed with me so have they been banned as well? I hope not. The only people that get banned should be people like xFlandies, (If anyone remembers that). So I'm back, back again.

Level 1
18 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I got forum banned for telling the truth!

in reply to Willzy123-V_2

If I recall correctly your thread and posts were filled with slang and curse words.  Foxy usually gives out a number of warnings when it comes to something like this, so I assume you chose to ignore them and kept on doing it.

It wasn't the message, it was the manner in which you delivered it.

Level 48

in reply to otisman666

YAY! You created another thread so the mods in here can ban you again. Smooth move. How about a 3rd account and keeping your mouth shut next time?

Level 38

Willzy123-V_2 wrote:

Some of you may have known me as willzy123. but in the last hour that accounbt got banned, because I shared my opinions on the latest 'Nuketown Zombies/Season Pass/Hardened Edition' dilemma that has arose in the past few hours. I won't go into full about that, you'll see it around the forums somewhere...

I'm not complaining about being banned. I couldn't really care, (apart from losing my 700 post count ).

Everyone agreed with me so have they been banned as well? I hope not. The only people that get banned should be people like xFlandies, (If anyone remembers that). So I'm back, back again.

BTW... just some advice...

... this post doesn't bode well as to the longevity of your new account.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

I have been banned so many times for pointing out flaws in the games. WTF? These forums are supposed to be for discussions about the game and to help point out things that need to be fixed, but the stupid forum mods, who have nothing better to do, just read posts and delete the ones criticizing the game. These forums are a joke.

Watch me get banned for this.

Level 3

in reply to dboal152

I 100% agree with you.

I once got IP banned for saying I'm selling MW3!!! And people like Flandies don't get IP banned after constantly spamming the forums, and creating 10 accounts!!

Oh well, I'll try and be more careful this time...

Level 1

They don't ban you for the message, they ban you for how you deliver it.

Ban appeals are also against the CoC, so I'd be surprised if this thread weren't locked as well.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Ok fair enough. (The ban's only temporary )

Are you getting the HE drew?

If you are you must surely be experiencing my pain...

Level 1

Sum up your pain for me, I am getting the HE but have been absent to avoid spoilers. Whats up?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

People with the season pass get Nuketown Zombies next month, so the Hardend Edition is pretty much for nothing.

Level 22

Studios