I got bloodthirsty with ballista 3 times, I only need 1 more and I havent earned the gold camo yet.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I got bloodthirsty with ballista 3 times, I only need 1 more and I havent earned the gold camo yet.

in reply to MUPHinATHONG

Or... the guy could manage to write a coherent sentence.? I'll go with that one.

See... you're guessing... taking a SWAG... presuming... he meant something contrary to what he wrote.

What he wrote made no sense.

What a lot of people write on this forum make no sense.

... so...

... it's not out of the ordinary to find a first time poster's rant to be non-sensical... or scarily enough... able to be taken at face value as wrong.

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Re: I got bloodthirsty with ballista 3 times, I only need 1 more and I havent earned the gold camo yet.

in reply to Drope010

You may be getting Bloodthirsties but they aren't for your gun.  You need to get all 5 kills in a row with your sniper to get the Bloodthirsties.  You cannot get a kill with any other weapon.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I'm almost 102.4% certain it doesn't need to be "in a row," just within one life.  If you get 7 kills in a life, e.g. gun, knife, gun, gun, gun, rcxd, gun, then you'll earn the bloodthirsty for the gun camo.

Level 8

in reply to TRAILBLAZ3RSS

Correct.

Level 31

in reply to TRAILBLAZ3RSS

I am 1 Bloodthirsty away from Gold Ballista. You have to get 5 kills with that weapon. I get one almost every game. However, sometimes Ihave to pull out my secondary if I get flanked or my backdoor protection Claymore nails one. Those don't count. It has to be with the weapon that it is intended to be applied to.

Had the same issue with my FAL. Especially since they keep maling it weaker every month it seems. Ironically, I still get the same amount of kills with it. Game should have been left alone.

p.s. Drop Zone and Infected best Party Gmae modes ever. MW3 did that perfectly.

p.s. part 2   Treyarch bring vehicles back. You guys distinguished yourselves with those and they were always well done. Seelow was a masterpiece level. COD3 was your Mona Lisa.

Level 12

in reply to Drope010

USE THE FAL OR KAP40 AND YOU'LL HAVE IT WITHIN THE HOUR. BECAUSE THOSE GUNS ARE BALANCED.

Level 1

in reply to moosedy

Bajeezus spam bot...

Level 23

in reply to Drope010

Do not use equipment or anything else besides the gun itself.

Level 64

in reply to Drope010

Chances are that either a lethal grenade, kill streak, or secondary is responsible for one of the kills in the bloodthirsty. Easiest remedy is to remove lethal grenades and lethal secondary, as well as lethal kill streaks. That way unless you pick a gun up off of the ground or steal a care package. If you get a bloodthirsty it will count.

Edit: Be careful, I have been screwed over by stuns, flashes, and emp's as well.

Level 6

in reply to Drope010

Playing FFA helped me get those last elusive bloodthirstys for a few weapons. I found if I was in a regular objective game I would stay focused on the game and forget I was on a short streak. I haven't directly pursued bloodthirstys with any guns except shotguns and pistols so the 5 kills were challenging with the lack ammo that comes with some of those.

Level 12

Studios