I found out how they do it

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I found out how they do it

Last couple of weeks I was wondering how the hell some people don't have recoil on their guns, well they have it but they control it perfectly so I sent couple of messages to that people and I got an answer.

They are using mouse and keyboard adapter for xbox which name I can't tell on forums or can I? I dono. Tell me if I can.

There is one model that converts mouse and keyboard perfectly with 0 lag but it's 180$   Smiley Surprised

Cheaters or not?

Level 7
10 REPLIES

Re: I found out how they do it

in reply to sgtDLC

This is new...

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I know it's not new but previously converters had problems with delay. This one you can't tell diference are you playing on console or pc

Level 7

in reply to sgtDLC

My friend has one called the XIM2 and it was like $120, but that was like couple of years ago.  Just to not that my friend doesn't play any competitive multiplayer games, instead plays Campaigns and such.

Level 47

in reply to sgtDLC

I know someone who has used one since the release of the game and he hasn't been banned yet. His stats are way better then in previous games. It allows him to play on the highest sensitivity setting with no problem.

Level 4

in reply to sgtDLC

It is considered cheating. A mouse + keyboard setup is not allowed on consoles for Black Ops II.

Unsupported Peripheral Devices & Applications

Any user who utilizes an unsupported external hardware device or application to interact with the game is subject to penalty. Unsupported peripheral devices and applications include but are not limited to modded controllers, IP flooders and lag switches.

• Minor offense: User will be temporarily banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset and will have their leaderboard entries deleted.
  • Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Security & Enforcement Policy

The Foregrip attachment reduces the recoil on guns too.

- TopFighter

Level 47

in reply to extremefight49

How would they know if a player is using such a device to be able to implement a ban,?? are they detected somehow,

Level 21

in reply to extremefight49

and they should be banned, however, there is no way to confirm that they are using these devices..

there are alot of cheaters out there, even on you tube, your fav commentator, might also be a cheater..

i have seen commentator setup videos where they show everyone their controllers, and .... ohhhhhh look there is a modded controller that they " never use"

so all these quick scopers everyone goes nuts over.. chances are they are modded in some way, or using illegal devices

( some may not, but dont rule it out)

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to sgtDLC

I haven't PC gamed in so long that it'd probably make me worse.

Level 22

in reply to sgtDLC

How would having a mouse eliminate recoil?

Level 34

Studios