I am really disapointed by Treyarch and Activsion

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I am really disapointed by Treyarch and Activsion

in reply to iamagoodguy

Respectfully disagree I love the game. Also your English is way better than my Hungarian. Merry Xmas

Level 44

in reply to iamagoodguy

I've said this a number of times in other posts. BO2 is a good game! tbh I hated WAW and BO yet for many reasons I love this game. Its just so disapointingly unbalanced due to connection issues. Still if you are prepared to roll with the punches and not get upset by it all you can actually have fun playing it.

I immediately know when i'm not on the good side of lag and change my game play to compensate (basically being more reserved avoiding head on 1 v 1's etc.)

Just stay positive and they'll get stuff fixed.

Level 7

in reply to iamagoodguy

I respectfully disagree on most of your points.  I wanted bouncing bettys, I am not opposed to flashbangs, I am not opposed to shock charges, every game has bad maps, every game has some level of lag comp.  BO2 is a GREAT game. Yes it has it's flaws but name me one game that doesn't.  BO2 is my favorite COD game to date and I've played every one since COD 2. 

You seem to want a game that only fits your game and that only gives you the advantage.  My guess is that you would like a game where if you sit in the same spot for 3 seconds you automatically die.  There is nothing that could kill you or distract you while you run.  You want to be the one to design every map so it is exactly like you want and benefits your play style.  You want to be the host every game.  Let's be realistic here. It's called balance. Claymores, betties, flash bangs, etc all have a place in the game and all have a purpose. Some people like them, some hate them. You need to learn to counter them.  If you think the next COD game is going to get rid of them then you are going to be highly disappointed with that one too.

Level 33

Studios