I SUCK AT THIS GAME! And that's not something I'm used to saying

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I SUCK AT THIS GAME! And that's not something I'm used to saying

in reply to landon0606

Had a few weird kills, but overall I haven't noticed anything major. Been in one or two wonky lobbies in which connection clearly made the difference, but overall had a good experience. Curious to hear how your experience is.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrew, I play Core, but I may move over to Hardcore and give it a try bc of the issues I'm having.  I've also started sniping and using AR's more and playing conservatively.  I love rushing with SMG's, but I just can't win with my current connection issues I'm having with this game. 

Glad you're having a good experience

Level 15

in reply to Tick7

I was NOT a fan of Modern Warfare 3 at all.

It was my least played CoD in years. But at the end of the day, I still had a really strong connection and was made host more than the majority of the matches that I played. I would kill for that sort of connection on Black Ops 2 right now.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Tick7

Least your being honest an not trying to blame somone else

Level 9

in reply to Tick7

Tick7,

Like you, I am struggling either because I just suck or connection is hampering my COD experience.

If connection wasn't such a problem, I would rate this COD highly, I really would. There are games where I'm going 3-18 or that one game where I'm almost invincible going 40+ kills and a couple of deaths. It's inconsistant for myself and most of my mates who've been playing COD since COD1/COD2.

Give it time though. What I've done is dialed down my gameplay. I'm playing more defensively compared to previous CODs and having some success. Sure some people can say I'm camping but I'm going to quite honest, it is difficult to rush in this game.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

I tried bud.

Logic dictates that I should be slowing myself down and trying to just let people walk into my sites.

And honestly - I can find a nice, nifty head glitch, and yet still get popped off by an SMG hip fire despite me seeing, shooting, and hitting him first.

I'm honestly just dumbfounded. Just totally dumbfounded and confused on how to make any of this stop. I just threw my hands up in the air - I didn't know what else to do lol.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

I've spent way more time screaming at this game in anger, then I've spent time actually enjoying it. So many flaws and problems! My internet speed and modem are excellent. The issues are 100% related to this game. It's amazing they could release a game with this many issues! Do they not test this stuff before release??? Brutal!!

Level 1

in reply to disturbedmk24

My only issue with the game is connection right now.

Honestly - I'm ok with the rest. I think sniping might need to be looked at, and perhaps the laser sight, but beyond that I think it's fine. I just need to play on a good connection ie. my connection, and it's just not letting me do that.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

Same problem here. It's really annoying. Sometimes it takes me a full clip to kill someone is frustrating.

Level 1

in reply to Tick7

I am thinking about calling Comcast and changing my 105 Mbps internet to a 1Mbps internet. I am beginning to think that they some how are now catering to those with the lowest speed.

Honestly, I have no idea, in BO I could pull games like 84-25, this game I am playing as tryhard as possible just to keep a positve ratio. I could care less about K/D ratios, and stats are pretty meaningless. But when the game has you yelling just because you get tired of shooting people and you end up dead, there has got to be something wrong.

Anther thing is the complete spawn raping, I joined a game on Nuketown, (demolition) and I was the only one on my team, 1v5, I couldn't even leave the back fenced in area.

Level 3

Studios