I SUCK AT THIS GAME! And that's not something I'm used to saying

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I SUCK AT THIS GAME! And that's not something I'm used to saying

Seriously - I'm an above average player, but Tiny Tommy with his 0.4 KD and his 7% accuracy is somehow winning all his gun fights against me.

I'm so confused with what's going on here.

Anyone else having this issue?

Level 18
22 REPLIES

Re: I SUCK AT THIS GAME! And that's not something I'm used to saying

in reply to Tick7

have a cup of tea and a hob nob my friend you certainly are not alone.

im guessing your losing gun fights your pretty sure you won if you belive your eyes.

have a browse around the forums you wont need to look far to see somethings not right in this game.

i struggle to finish more than 5 kills positive and i would say im above average seasoned player.

Level 6

in reply to kcwood100

kcwood100 wrote:

have a cup of tea and a hob nob my friend you certainly are not alone.

im guessing your losing gun fights your pretty sure you won if you belive your eyes.

have a browse around the forums you wont need to look far to see somethings not right in this game.

i struggle to finish more than 5 kills positive and i would say im above average seasoned player.

Thanks for this.

I know people are experience the same issue, it's just... well I guess it's nice to hear someone tell you that it isn't you.

I just don't know what it is, and you are right - losing gunfights that I'm 100% I would have won in any other Call of Duty game. It's so frustrating and so disheartening as well.

I WANT TO like this game. I want to say "fuck yeah, Black Ops 2 = the new CoD 4". The CoD game that EVERYONE loves. But this is just so hard to like right now.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

yes, I am losing the majority of my gunfights, despite having a 2.5+ KD in MW3 with 200 MOAB's, I now consistently lose gunfights to the guy with a 0.5 KD. 

I understand MW3 does not equal BLOPS 2, but I didn't suddenly become incapable of winning a COD, come around the corner at the same time gunfight.   There are times when I know he's coming bc of UAV or VSAT, and prefire and STILL LOSE.  Killcam shows he came in door, saw me, ate a sandwhich, then put 27 bullets in my chest cavity.  And the killcam is not smooth, it's stuttery.  I have 50/8 internet so it's not me.

Something is not right, and it's ruining the game for me.  The 1 out of 20 matches I have where it seems everything is registering fine, I LOVE THIS GAME. 

Which is probably further evidence something is wrong with the connection, when I either go 15-18 or 55-7...if I am just bad at this game, I shouldn't be able to have games where I completely destroy the other team, but then very next match incapable of winning a gunfight vs. a noob.

Level 15

in reply to supervelous

I know something is not right when my enemy is taking two burst of SWAT dead center on his chest. I probably dashboarded around 5 times today.

I can't wait for MW4. At least IW's CODs works for me.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I hear you man.  I hope it gets fixed somehow, but I had no connection issues with MW3.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to supervelous

supervelous wrote:

yes, I am losing the majority of my gunfights, despite having a 2.5+ KD in MW3 with 200 MOAB's, I now consistently lose gunfights to the guy with a 0.5 KD. 

I understand MW3 does not equal BLOPS 2, but I didn't suddenly become incapable of winning a COD, come around the corner at the same time gunfight.   There are times when I know he's coming bc of UAV or VSAT, and prefire and STILL LOSE.  Killcam shows he came in door, saw me, ate a sandwhich, then put 27 bullets in my chest cavity.  And the killcam is not smooth, it's stuttery.  I have 50/8 internet so it's not me.

Something is not right, and it's ruining the game for me.  The 1 out of 20 matches I have where it seems everything is registering fine, I LOVE THIS GAME. 

Which is probably further evidence something is wrong with the connection, when I either go 15-18 or 55-7...if I am just bad at this game, I shouldn't be able to have games where I completely destroy the other team, but then very next match incapable of winning a gunfight vs. a noob.

I so know what you mean, I'm just really frustrated at the moment. I just put the game away for a while and hope things clear up. I'm about the same 1 out of 15-20 games are fine.

Level 32

in reply to Tick7

Try changing your match search preferences to best (press x when picking what game type you are looking to play), it seems to be better for me. I'm not saying tiny tommy doesn't have those matches where I can't kill him because of it, but it will give you less of them.

Level 9

in reply to Tick7

I do hope they fix the issues for everyone.

I have had the opposite experience. I have a strong internet connection, and I have been having success. I am an average player, but been positive in most of my matches. Really enjoying the game thus far and winning a fair share of gun fights.

I play HC, and I have asked the question several times before that I wonder if issues are more evident in Core  because of the amount of ammo needed to take enemies down and health regen.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I was going to try out hardcore tonight. Core is playable, not great, but playable. Hopefully hardcore will help.

Level 9

Studios