I Hate this community...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I Hate this community...

So yesterday I was playing SnD with a friend, and I was playing with one of my cqc rush classes and someone shot at me with a DSR at close range by "quickscoping" and he missed a OHK on me. He probably hit me in my legs and then I blasted him with my PDW and killed him, 5 minutes later I get a message from the kid saying I cheated because I didn't die from his quickscope to the legs. He claimed he shot me in the head, and yet I had 3 other deaths before that kill off of him... I don't understand why kids feel that the quickscoping is dead on accurate without actually aiming. It isn't and I also don't get why kids feel that the DSR is a OHK anywhere on the body.

Level 16
15 REPLIES

Re: I Hate this community...

in reply to Firesens

When you get a hitmarker with the DSR, an angel dies in heaven.

Level 1

in reply to CoffeeCreed

Ha, logged in just to Like this post.

Level 8

in reply to Firesens

They don't take the time to learn how the gun works.  Ergo why the Ballista is generally considered a hitmarker machine just because it has a smaller hitbox than the DSR.  But hey, who doesn't enjoy dropping QSers that don't know the value of aiming?  I know that I do.

Level 69

in reply to Firesens

really my only complaint is that everyone runs around the map so fast that it is hard to aim with a sniper rifle. atleast to get a good shot anyway. but thats also from small map play with big parties. i personly like to aim and find my headshot. not hope to get one from scoping as fast as i can.

Level 1

in reply to Firesens

I've been shot in the legs and even feet before with the DSR (looked that way on both my view and theirs at least) and died. To me it always seems like if it just barely grazes your ankle your dead insantly which is annoying.

Level 13

in reply to Firesens

Because Qs/Ts fanbois dont know how to play the game period. They see something on yt and then say neato I will do that too and be feared and liked and famous and awesome and prove I have uber leet skillz by doing that too.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Because Qs/Ts fanbois dont know how to play the game period. They see something on yt and then say neato I will do that too and be feared and liked and famous and awesome and prove I have uber leet skillz by doing that too.

people in general dont know how to play the game. Most who play are not very good at all.

Level 45

in reply to Firesens

Don't hate the community, there are far more good folks out there than bad ones. The bad ones are just louder, unfortunately.

Rise above.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Firesens

That's not the community

That's some whiner kid who can't use a gun properly

Level 29

Studios