Hunter Killer Drone

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hunter Killer Drone

Is there a bug or a known glitch that would cause these to target the person launching them? In 2 different games tonight I launched them in an open area and they blew up right in front of me. I got credit for the kill but it killed me. And before you ask, no, there were no enemy around when I launched.

Level 2
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Hunter Killer Drone

in reply to XxDrDeatxX

Not that I have ever seen. Could you get Video of these incidents? I use them all the time and have never had this happen before.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

It shocked the hell out of me and was to busy trying to figure out what the happened and never thought about getting video. I use them quite often and tonight was the first and second time it has ever happened.

Level 2

in reply to XxDrDeatxX

I'd review it in theater, you may get your answers.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to XxDrDeatxX

You sure no one emp grenaded you just before you launched? They blow up in your hand if thats the case!

Level 6

in reply to Treloise1

That could be it. Some one was using them!

Level 2

in reply to XxDrDeatxX

I only know this as I have had a few kills myself emp'ing someone just as they are launching them!

Level 6

Studios