Hunter Drones....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hunter Drones....

What makes a Hunter Drones chooses its target?

Is it based on who closes?

Your Score per minute?

WHAT!

I constantly get hit by them... If a team puts up 6,im hit 5 out of 6... What gives,cause im im tried of running blindeye to avoid it.Some people like Blideye but I perfer Hardline.

Side Note Again:

Fix the Sniping B.S.

Either put the crosshairs on to kill me or don't..This lucky shot crap of sniper barely raising there scopes not zooming in wild shoot crap needs to stop.

Please!

Level 4
8 REPLIES

Re: Hunter Drones....

in reply to thecontracktor

Closest proximity in line of sight that isnt wearing blind eye.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Those things always seem to find me

Level 32

I used to wear blind eye before switching to hardline and I would still get killed by the hunter killer drones.

Level 2

in reply to xlimepops

Cause dippy player number two stands on your shoulder like a parrot trying to steal kills.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Heh, I usually have Blind Eye on and still get killed by aerial assaults due to teammates.  If I hear one being called in and glance at the minimap to see green triangles near me I pretty much know I'm a goner.

I've actually run away from teammates, given enough time, just to hope for survival.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to TRAILBLAZ3RSS

If you use EMP grenades you can quickly throw them on the ground and that might protect you from them.  I've killed them using EMP grenades although not by this way.

Level 31

About the Hunter Killer Drone it picks it's target completely at random basically anyone not wearing Blind Eye is a target. That's why they need to just take aim assist completely off of any gun that's capable of a one shot kill on Core including shotguns if they do that people should stop complaining about qsing and I won't be killed by a sniper with their scope no where near me anymore.

Level 23

I remember predators in mw2/3 always getting me I always felt the same but I only remember the 3 that hit me.... I always forget the 10 that went elsewhere....

I wanted a predator magnet emblem so bad but no cigar

Level 6

Studios