How to find boosters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How to find boosters

1. Check their combat record

2. Check their combat summary or Medals

3. If they have a obscene amount of "Unstoppable" medals, check their elite records.

4. You will most likely find that they've participated in a modded S&D game.  Keep the elite records and submit a report via in game or Activision Support https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52
17 REPLIES

Re: How to find boosters

in reply to RuggedSavior

So does contacting support work ? Do they pass it on too security ? Only came across 3 sets of cheats since release reported them in game and NOTHING their still merrily cheating away :/ did come across a very offensive playercard and it WAS delt with straight away but I contacted Mattiks on twitter . As its always better to deal with an actual human instead of a hit n hope report system .

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to smokesdope

Not sure if both methods work.  There are a lot of reports to deal with.  Just make it as accurate as possible and hopefully a successful ban will occur.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

also go with engineer perk and see all the tacs. use emp and knock them out.. love it.. REport and keep hounding them till they stop. .just wish they would let us have the ban button and we can go on a stake out.

Level 19

in reply to gzowner1

then everyone would ban people that do better than them

Level 5

in reply to RuggedSavior

I usually just follow the stench of desperation.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I usually just follow the stench of desperation.

Good one.

Level 15

in reply to RuggedSavior

I think I'm like the only one on here who haven't come across any boosters (not seen a booster anyway) I don't really look over the leader boards at the end of each match.

Level 3

in reply to RuggedSavior

Yeah I don't waste my time going through people's profiles, based on an "instinct" they might be a booster.

If I ever encounter boosters, which is rare, I simply report via the ingame method and via their XBL profile, then move on in life and forget about them

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

gdexter wrote:

Yeah I don't waste my time going through people's profiles, based on an "instinct" they might be a booster.

If I ever encounter boosters, which is rare, I simply report via the ingame method and via their XBL profile, then move on in life and forget about them

This^^^^^^.

@thebiindsniper..Fair play to you for wanting to troll through this info....I'd rather spend my time on other things.

Level 18

Studios