How many players are still online playing mw3?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: How many players are still online playing mw3?

in reply to JBurn244

yeah 3arc denies that there are issues and says we are full of lies. They lknow there are issues, and if they would be upfront and legit like IW than things would be better for sure.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

LargeLentils wrote:

thats good to hear.  Im gonna go pick it up again.  I traded it in like a dummy thinking 3arc was gonna rock n roll. WHOOPS.

I want my mw3.  I was also Elite Founder.  Gonna go pick it up in a hr or two.

You won't be dissapointed, it's waaay better now.

Level 11

in reply to Adeeez1001

Adeeez100 wrote:

LargeLentils wrote:

thats good to hear.  Im gonna go pick it up again.  I traded it in like a dummy thinking 3arc was gonna rock n roll. WHOOPS.

I want my mw3.  I was also Elite Founder.  Gonna go pick it up in a hr or two.

You won't be dissapointed, it's waaay better now.

Of coarse its way better now. You are playing against mostly scrubs now. Most of the serious players are playing BLOPS2 now. Bad players give you the illusion that the lag is gone. Good players kill you quickly because of good aim(inst-kill anyone?). After the next one is released everyone will say BLOPS2 is amazing. Its the same cycle every year.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

IDK brother.  I for me its not the same cycle.  BO2 honestly has issues.  I know they all do at first.  I think a big part of the negativity comes from 3arc saying that the issues are not real.

They shouldve said " Show us so we can see what the problems are" and then after we show them they should be like " OK Thx. We will keep you guys in the loop"

Communication with the fans is key.  Not trash talking or acting like a big shot or whatever.

The sales of BO2 are down against MW3 overall for the same time out from release.  There are a lot of ways to look at it, but even the guys at GS were saying how SO MANY people are telling them how laggy the game runs.

Level 12

in reply to Syndicatekiller

Ever since I got BO2 last holiday season, I started playing it after I quit playing MW3 for a while. I really enjoyed playing the newer game (which would be BO2), pwning campers, playing "Revolution" and all that jazz.

Level 1

I stopped playing BOps II for a month, but prior to that I jumped on MW3 to check things out, and can you say Tube City? Holy crap!

Level 6

in reply to BOps2PI

Lol why would people tube on MW3? They were horrible! Haha. Come to think of it I did get tubed a couple times the last session I played. Now MW2 is a different story, but still not as bad as it used to be. Dang those b1tch barrels. Floop! Floop!

Level 9

in reply to JBurn244

Tubes were near-pointless in MW3. The RPG otoh......

MW2 + OMA + Tube = FFS.

Level 4

Over the last couple of months I've gone back to playing CoD4, W@W, MW2 and BlOps1 - I was still getting into full lobbies on all of them, so I doubt that MW3 will be any different.

Unfortunately, the further back you go, the less supported they appear to be. CoD4 and W@W for example, is rife with glitchers, which is a shame. Had better fortune on MW2 and BlOps1 though.

Level 4

on ps3 less than round 50k there as well, i have to get up into the 200ms pings before i can get into a game. So its little ruff for me. About 3-5k plays HC and i have to get into the 300ms pings to get into that lobby.. lagfest..

Level 19

Studios