How do you tell how much xp received per round?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How do you tell how much xp received per round?

I know it's there I just haven't noodled around to find it...After a game round finishes how can I tell how much points I received?

Oh, and are you guys having problems with your camo resetting?  I have been using the CE camo, and maybe its associated with that particular type...

Level 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do you tell how much xp received per round?

in reply to riffy08
Solution
‎04-12-2012 09:05 AM

On the after action report there is a tab with you KD and other stats from the round. You access it by pressing RB, on the bottom of that page is a XP bar that has two different  color oranges on it. The brighter of the two is the XP earned from the previous round.

Hope this helps.

Level 23
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to riffy08

i have never seen it...   they give you a block of awards you recieved, you gain your xp from that is what i gather.. but they dont total it up.. you have to add everything up yourself lol..  

it isnt cool....  that should be displayed on the stat page after match.. btu it isnt that im aware of

Level 25

in reply to riffy08
Solution
‎04-12-2012 09:05 AM

On the after action report there is a tab with you KD and other stats from the round. You access it by pressing RB, on the bottom of that page is a XP bar that has two different  color oranges on it. The brighter of the two is the XP earned from the previous round.

Hope this helps.

Level 23

in reply to riffy08

Ah Thanks!

Level 9

in reply to riffy08

No problem. It took me a little bit to find it as well. Before the first patch it was on the first page of the after action. Since its been on i believe its the second page.

Perhaps you can tell me what the point system is on the side of this page. 4 points correct answer or 3 for helpful? Ive been a long time reader and just recently decided to contribute, but i have no idea what all that is lol

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

I have no idea! lol...it's a point system that rewards people...I think I have 500 points or so, but I don't really know what that means.

Thanks for the post though!

Level 9

Studios