How do we get ghost fixed? I don't want to QS to use a sniper rifle.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: How do we get ghost fixed? I don't want to QS to use a sniper rifle.

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

??? Okay.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to RedRocketZA

Just got out of a match of HC TDM in which the UAV was spammed. I switched to a Rocket because the UAVs have been getting to me lately. People pre-firing around corners gets old.

EVERY TIME I went to take the rocket out and locate the UAV I was shot at or killed... including several times when I had just spawned.

That is a problem.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Just got out of a match of HC TDM in which the UAV was spammed. I switched to a Rocket because the UAVs have been getting to me lately. People pre-firing around corners gets old.

EVERY TIME I went to take the rocket out and locate the UAV I was shot at or killed... including several times when I had just spawned.

That is a problem.

I don't play hardcore, but I've had a similar experience with core. Try and lineup some enemy air support to take down, and end up getting taken out.

What I can't stand is how air support can kill me while I'm taking something out right after I spawn.

One of the few things that MW3 did right, was offer that spawn protection from killstreaks; if you spawned into a reaper or AC-130 shot for example, they would do no damage to you because you had that protection.

Wonder if there is a way to incorporate that into the game while also protecting AA-focused people from being killed.

Level 18

in reply to RedRocketZA

wtf are u talking about lol they didnt have to adapt to shit cus it had always been like that

Level 4

in reply to ghorman

Don't worry UAV's don't bite. Perks just aren't as important as they used to be. Engineer is the only must have perk for me. Why would you trade an amazing pistol for a launcher anyway. I've been considering using tactician so I can carry four black hats.

edit: You're right I can only carry two black hat. But I can still overkill and carry two shotguns or two snipers with fast hands. Don't like my shotgun, here it's another shotgun. Hooray for the impractical.

Message was edited by: Proclaimor

Level 10

in reply to Proclaimor1

I don't think you could carry 4 black hats.  I think you have to carry 2 different tactial equipment.

Level 47

in reply to ghorman

We have known for a while that the ghost change was going to have a negative impact on traditional hardscope snipers, especially since 99% of snipers carry a secondary pistol/gun and not a launcher simply because well, close combat happens. Personally I have always felt the UAV should be a much higher streak, but Treyarch elected to favor UAV spam, a failure in my eyes. I'm prolly not even going to bother with sniper rifles in BO2.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

There are many other things that can counter UAVs other than a AA launcher, it is just the simplest and quickest way to get rid of the them.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I know that and I dont care.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

You don't care that your team is getting owned because you cannot spend 3 seconds or less to shoot down a easy UAV and earn points towards your next killstreak?  You make no sense sir.

Level 47

Studios