How do we get ghost fixed? I don't want to QS to use a sniper rifle.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: How do we get ghost fixed? I don't want to QS to use a sniper rifle.

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

Haha, did we all already forget Black Ops? The way I see it there are two groups concerning Ghost: those who love it and those who hate it. For the former group you had BO's Ghost, which was pretty damn good. Now there's BO2 Ghost, which isn't terrible, but certainly not what it used to be.

So for those of you who are complaining I have one thing to say: welcome to the other side of the fence.

Level 1

in reply to TheseForumsAreF

you know i never hated on ghost or uav before this, i always looked at ghost past games and assassin as a counter to uav and also a strategic perk because it allows a person to use tactics to flank an enemy i just find it sucky that when uav is up ur forced to be shown or forced to carry a weapon to take it down stopping you from using items you want

Level 6

You are not being forced to take down anything.  It is your choice to takedown killstreaks.  If you don't you will suffer.  You can no longer neglect UAVs and you should never of had the luxury of doing so.

Another thing I don't understand is why people are complaining about taking out UAVs when they give you more score.  It is just like getting stabbed in the front because you refuse to take them down, and you get stabbed in the back because you could have had more score towards your own killstreaks.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

its because i just dont want to use a launcher to take out uav's all game if you benefit from the score do it, i don't care when u have is up i'll wait for them to come to me and pick them off... would that be considered camping?

Level 6

I didn't say anything about camping.  If you don't shoot down UAVs, then you will suffer and that is how this game works.  It is a step in the right direction in my opinion.

Level 47

in reply to TheseForumsAreF

But at least in BO 1 the perk was useful by all in this current format it's not. 

Level 17

in reply to parnezzi

Camping is a legitimate way to play the game in my opinion.

we all pay the same money to play the game so why should I not be allowed to play the game my own way ?

I'm sure in real wars people will hide and try to get the element of surprise ?

I will continue to camp as it's how I like to play the game , I paid the same as everyone else so I will play however I please

Level 2

in reply to zo0M3rz

yea but in a real situation its life or death.  on COD you respawn and die another 15 times in one match and the one after that.  of course you are comparing a game to what less than one percent of the population has the balls to do(join the military).

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to parnezzi

I used to say the same thing. Problem is, You are a sitting duck while doing so. Hacking the UAVs is not that simple, I am finding, as they make it difficult to lock on and track as they move. Rockets are great for taking down UAVs, but you are a huge red dot as you wait to lock on.

Something has to change.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to ghorman

you know what i find funny about this whole ghost thing is.  in black ops 1 when i would use ghost everyone would know right where i was even while doing a tactful corner check, or even catching my breath in a corner.  i am and always will be a run n gun type of guy, but only in MW3 did it seem possible for the assasin perk to work. but none-the-less i wont use ghost in this game cause even the campers behind every corner get the drop on me when my team has the uav up.  but im sure ill find a way to adapt just like most of the players.

Level 1

Studios