How do I Enable / Disable DLC.?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

How do I Enable / Disable DLC.?

Is there anyway I can choose to Enable / Disable my dlc? (just like mw3 where you needed to press the back button)

I know you can do this by putting the maps on a usb stick but will i lose my progres whit the peacekeeper then? (since I already got it diamond)

Any help would be much appreciated.    (sorry if my english is a bitt off. i am from holland.)

Level 1
10 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How do I Enable / Disable DLC.?

in reply to JBBergsma

If it works the same as BO1 than all you have to do is party up with someone without the DLC. That should shut yours off while your playing with them. Not sure what this would do to your peacekeeper though. I would assume you would still be able to use it. Other than that the only way to do it to my knowledge is to delete them off your hard drive or use a USB stick as you mentioned.

Level 28

in reply to jwaller123

yeah if there is no other way then i gues your right.

thanks for your time answering this questing.

Level 1

in reply to JBBergsma

You can still use the peacekeeper and level it up if you take the usb out with the dlc on it. Been doing it myself.

Level 16

in reply to Ss78_

for real!? that would be great. I am gonna try that out myself then.

Level 1

in reply to Ss78_

How'd you get this to work? I put the DLC on a USB stick, when I pull it out it takes me back to main multiplayer menu with the error message: "Downloadable content has changed: storage device been removed." When I look at my classes the Peacekeeper goes back to being locked.

You'd think they would make this easy.. I just want the peacekeeper but I don't want to play the DLC maps.

Level 7

in reply to adeadfox

Btw thanks for the coding adventure, it's not over yet but I've enjoyed it, just a pity about the loop within a loop for multiple files but it's all good.

It worked flawlessly for me, move to usb, remove usb, error message as you stated, peacekeeper still available.

Edit: I already had the peacekeeper class and I've done it multiple times

Level 16

in reply to Ss78_

Hmmm, odd. I created a peacekeeper class but when I pull the USB stick out and go back, it gets replaced with a LMG.

Level 7

in reply to adeadfox

You might want to try the basic version of cac, shutdown,restart,start game and then taking the usb out. If it works for me it'll work for others surely?

Level 16

in reply to JBBergsma

same here, we need this option on the game.

Level 1

Studios