How Many Golds Do You Need For Diamond?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: How Many Golds Do You Need For Diamond?

in reply to bigdaddyg85

Skip the select fire- I recommend the laser and the red dot.  You will get used to the burst firing and get a fairly fast stream of bullets- enough to kill bad guys real quick You can get headshots quick with the laser and decent range with the red dot.  This gun was fun to gold and a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Level 6

in reply to GoldenFAL
Solution
‎29-04-2013 03:33 AM

All weapons Gold in one specific class unlocks Diamond for that class. e.g. all AR's Gold unlocks the Diamond camo for AR's. All SMG Golds unlock SMG Diamond, etc etc.

Type 25 is a good gun now as it's been buffed considerably. I liked it when it was supposedly weak, so I have a feeling I'm gonna love it now !

M8A1 is a good long range gun, play to it's strengths and youy will have no trouble...

M27 is a pain to get headshots with because it's so weak.. Best bet is to stay at long range and go for headglitchers, that's how I done the M27 Gold.

Personally, SMR was the worst gun to Gold, purely for the Naked Gun/Perkless challenges.

EDIT: Snipers are the easiest to get Dimaond. Use SVU in HC for OSK's everything else is easy.

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

Im almost done with the M27 but i feel as it will be a pain to get the bloodthirsty.

Do you have anymore tips on using M8A1?

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

Try the Reflex sight and using it against Headglitchers. It's definitely the best way I found for headshots, as there is no headshot bonus for it. After that, Just play to the strengths. If you do what I did and go for the no perks/no attachments at the same time, always put out 2 bursts at least, just to be sure. Longshots should be easy enough with it. By the time you're done with the Art of War and Cherry Blossom Camo unlocks, you should be about 80% of the way through the rest. By that point, you should know how to use the gun effectively, so just join a match and kick ass.

My personal preferences for the Bloodthristy medals were Supressor, Select fire and Quickdraw for the short range maps and Hybrid sight/Quickdraw for the larger maps.

Level 1

in reply to GoldenFAL

M8A1 headshots?

Select Fire

Select Fire

Select Fire!

Maybe you play the game completely differently than I do, but this helped me immensely.  I don't even enjoy playing the burst guns at full auto, but I suck it up and do it to get the headshots over with.

Level 8

in reply to GoldenFAL

My tip is to use RDS, ACOG or Hybrid. Perosnally, I hate the irons on the M8.

Rush to the first snipe off point at the start of the match (eg the containers on Cargo) and spray.

Oh, and seeing as you don't like the M8, stick on extended mags and spam the trigger.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to GoldenFAL

My smg's are done, working on my AR's but that effing FAL frustrates me to death.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Lol FAL was my favorite to use but i had gold before they nerfed it or made more recoil. Wow you are working on your 2nd class of weapons. Thats hard work! After i do my AR's im not going for diamonds on any other class because of laziness. I might change my mind but for now im sticking with AR's

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

How many guns to get diamond? Most of any class that I use. For I do not use all of them and never will so never will get diamond because I do not think it is special. I think cammos are a waste of space in the game and should be replaced with something else.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Thats what i was saying until i hit master prestige and BLOP started getting boring so i said eff it imma try to get my AR's diamond

Believe me i used to say "Diamonds are a girls best friend and not my guns best friend, but now itslike what else can i do besides chase calling cards!

Level 7

Studios