How Did You Get Your TRIPLE RPG Kill?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: How Did You Get Your TRIPLE RPG Kill?

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Go in the bonus games, They are all small maps and have all the objective games, There is nothing worse than spending a couple of hours in one game mode not getting it! capture the flag on hijacked is one of the easiest to do this on as well as the enemy cannot spawn in that many places so there is a good chance you could pick up a 3 kill feed.

I agree with an earlier post as well with the FHJ ( or what ever its called) killing the AGR. I died around 6 times from the same AGR and hit it every life with a rocket!

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Sauvinator

Well, I haven't gotten the challenge yet since I'm still getting my 100 kills with it, but I did just get a triple kill yesterday with it. Play Hardpoint and just keep firing at the hardpoint when the enemy has captured it. That's your best bet. Either that or Headquarters, but they don't respawn after capturing a headquarters so I think Hardpoint is where you're gonna get it.

Level 29

in reply to COD_WIDOW

I managed to get this challenge done yesterday after several days trying.

Thanks very much to everyone for all the very helpful contributions.

I managed to do it on Carrier's B Dom. At the start of the game I captured the home flag and then rushed to B. I camped up just outside the capture radius and killed two enemy Cappers with my rifle, then switched to my RPG and killed a Killwhore who was camping up over by the doorway looking for some easy kills. Before you ask YES I did Cap B, and then buzzing from my challenge done I secured more Caps and Defends than anyone else in the game 7 and 11 I think?

Bing Ban Bazinga Diamond Launcher challenge done, now onto the Knifes.

Thanks very much again everyone who took the time to help me out.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Turbine Dom, start of round 2. Ran straight to the B flag and saw smoke covering it that wasn't from our team. I fired an RPG into it, expecting 1 kill, maybe a double (which I still needed) BOOM triple, I believe this was about 3 or 4 games after I got to the point where I needed it

Anyhoo, I've had a few RPG triples since then, the hardest launcher for me to get gold was the FHJ. Ugh.

Level 31

in reply to COD_WIDOW

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8466/8364310194_ea74e68a15.jpg

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Is this valid still? I've been getting 2 gun kills then fast handing to my RPG and getting the triple kill emblem but no camo..

Level 1

in reply to punkdrummer4110

They fixed on the last update the whole mixing of guns an explosives...so if you didnt get it before you kind of out of luck. Now only if you legitemely get a triple with a rpg only... lol good luck on that.

Level 5

in reply to punkdrummer4110

My suggestion would be to play domination on a very small map, get your team to triple cap. Just about everyone on the enemy team will spawn one flag and rush to cap it. Boom! Just going to be really unlucky if they have on flak jacket lol.

Level 18

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Demolition has people piled up around the bomb sometimes.  I finally got it that way during a nuketown doublexp event.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

Demolition too... Close your eyes and let the rpg go at the bomb.

Level 9

Studios