Hey ragers, listen here

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hey ragers, listen here

in reply to Izdureal

Will not stop them at all, because just you having a good game does not make it ok. They are mad that is not as easy as it was. That they cannot mindlessly run around as easy before. Anything that makes the game even the slightest bit harder is complained about especially when it is a change to a gun that so many used because it was so easy to use.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I'm not complaining at all and this video is a small taste of how I play. I quite literally R.U.S.H. and still get good games. I don't get why majority of posts are people complaining of the patch to the point that they say they just can't play anymore. Every lobby I have been in had people who appreciate that most of patch notes were directed towards network issues. Just seems like there's a split personality between the people in lobbies I join and the forums.

Level 2

in reply to Izdureal

the reason why is because it is no longer as easy as it was. And a big part of the community wants easy games, they do not want games where they have to learn and adapt or change how they play ever. They want copy paste games, with new guns and maps with no change required in skills to play it.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

you want a new challenge? play another game. or unlock something you havent unlocked already.

still not a reason to change how a weapon performs in an FPS game.

if you shoot an AK-47 youre whole life, then, one day, get shot by an AK-47, and all the sudden start petitioning and wanting to change how the AK-47 performs.... you would have updated to a new patch from treyarc or activision.

Level 6

in reply to Leper_Messiah85

Wrong, when any weapon is statistically better than other weapons in the same class it needs to be adjusted so no one weapon dominates its class. There should not be a need for mindless or easy weapons just so somone can run around like a fool and spray wiggle to get kills with them.

Do not try to bring realism or reality in to this game, these guns are not exact replicas of their real life counterpart. But that also does not mean they should be so easy to use that a two year old can play the game. Hell a dog could play the game and get a streak going with those guns before by just mashing on the contoller by stepping on it. those two guns took very little skill to use at all and is why many did use them and now are mad about the change. It is no long as easy to use them as they liked.

But those two guns still work very well for anyone that can learn and adapt and change how they play to adjust to the changes made. The nerf did not ruin the guns at all. Just made it where the hip fire spray prayers will not be as lucky as before at longer ranges. Putting the smgs back in to the range they are meant to be used at when playing like that.

Level 70

in reply to Izdureal

well yea of course. have you ever been to any other forum? the art of trolling didnt start in COD... it was invented in forums. hence the one million posts about one issue over and over. to compare the two is ludicrous... like your original post.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Izdureal

Izdureal wrote:

I have low quality Mediacom cable internet that keeps me normally at 4 bars on a good day and lag isn't even noticable when I have 3 bars. Everyone who whines about constant lag needs to upgrade.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

my point exactly.

Level 6

in reply to Izdureal

i have cable internet too. it is 4 bar 100% of the time. i never have lag issues.

i like the pdw and msmc still. there are too many crybabies on here for real.

...and i play core.

Level 7

in reply to Izdureal

of course its easy to kill, its HARDCORE.. 1/2 bullet kills. recoil doesnt make any difference in hardcore. i only consider good if its 150+ game and above.

Level 9

Studios