Heres a good idea for you treyarch ♔

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Heres a good idea for you treyarch ♔

Maybe actually start treating the people, who went out of their way to attend the midnight launches and pay extra for the seasons passes, like customers. We've had no update or anything on when the Nuketown zombies map will actually be available for download. It's a joke.

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Heres a good idea for you treyarch ♔

in reply to theprosam

theprosam wrote:

Maybe actually start treating the people, who went out of their way to attend the midnight launches and pay extra for the seasons passes, like customers. We've had no update or anything on when the Nuketown zombies map will actually be available for download. It's a joke.

it's only a map dude, calm the **** down.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa
I appreciate that yes, it's only a map.. But I will chill the "****" down when they actually even have the decency of making season pass holders aware of the release date and other information.. I payed extra and I would at least like to be treated like a customer
Level 1

in reply to theprosam

Couldn't agree more, we pay them money, we should atleast be treated like a customer

Level 2

in reply to theprosam

ive got the points for the season pass but im not sure if im going to pay for it yet, since i was one of the mugs (who bought hardened) that got lied to to about nuketown zombies, now it works out ive paid something like £30 more for two steel coins and a steel case

Level 8

in reply to theprosam

theprosam wrote:

smallish point hardly worth noting but even so ....

Erm apart from the fact they told us it's tomorrow

Level 75

Studios