Here is what I think. A professional review from a Competitive CoD Player. How CoD should be.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Here is what I think. A professional review from a Competitive CoD Player. How CoD should be.

in reply to starbuckfrack

the only reason he lacked information on that is because it clearly wasnt an issue before.now it is. which is why we want lag comp fixed.

Level 5

Re: Here is what I think. A professional review from a Competitive CoD Player. How CoD should be.

in reply to sTReeTMaRiNee

I read your etire thread. I face-palmed at your statements about anti-lag and how you called hypothetical people nerds.

Actually if you can read it says professional review! From a Competitive CoD Gamer. I never claimed to be pro at CoD or any other game for that matter. But do believe I am a competitive gamer.

You all should learn to read before making such statements

Level 4

This thing is garbage. I want a refund.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to classaction

Well since you didn't pay for this thread you can't really get a refund for it.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

You're right. I just feel like everyone got ripped off here. I mean, this problem they are having with the lag compensation...they've know about it since bo1. They chose not to fix it and this is the result. I feel like I got aripped off so that someone could make an easy buck...

Level 1

just plain lol reading is all i can say after finding this post by this guy

http://community.activision.com/message/413553151#413553151

hes a pro but even aim properly and asked for help lmfao

Level 1

Why do idiots think with no lag comp their fast Internet would be an advantage? Without any format of lag comp the host would be untouchable,  and so would the players closest to him even if they had bad internet,  and this idiot OP with his 200 dollar a month Internet being further away from the host wouldn't stand a chance in a gun fight. .  EVERY cod has had lag comp.

Level 9

This game is stupid. All you morons saying "just have fun playing" are retarded. How the **** do you have fun playin a broken game. I guess your reactions are so slow that it doesn't matter for you. For the rest of us with fully functional brains it does matter. We don't want to settle for something mediocre when these people make billions of dollars off us. Try telling treyarc to stop ramming their manhood violently down your throat for a second and actually read what people are sayin. It's all the same. Lag = game not playable

Level 3

Aim assist is necessary for console due to the fact that you dont have the precise aiming that a mouse has so your no aim assist = skill theory isn't valid. long range encounters would be just a test of luck rather than accuracy.

Level 2

Studios