Helpful hint.. easy XP

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Helpful hint.. easy XP

Something i tried a few nights ago, thought i would post it incase others have no done it yet....

Due to the amount of UAV's around, use the FHJ-18 AA as your secondary wep.  In 6 games i had got it from level 1 to prestige 2 level 5.  In one game i shot down 32 UAVs.. the xp was insane.

I realize that this may be really obvious but to me i stumbled across it and i have never looked back since!

Anyway, have fun and good luck

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Helpful hint.. easy XP

in reply to Nneakz

You can also use black hats to bring down UAV's and counters

Level 2

in reply to Merlodinho10

Good point! Wildcard (2xtactical) black hats + RL as secondary ... you could get alot of extra XP that you wouldnt normally get!

Level 1

in reply to Nneakz

i don't think you need a wildcard to get 2 black hats. they are tactical, so you can just use 2. although they take a good amount of time to hack a uav, thats' what i usually do. i think using the fhj and a couple black hats is a pretty good way to get a decent amount of xp.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to Nneakz

No need for Wildcard just for 2 PDAs.  But you can use it to have 2 concussion grenades or 2 EMP grenades i naddition to the 2 Black Hat PDAs.  When I unlock Scavenger, I'll be taking this when prestigeing over Ghost, easily.

Level 31

in reply to Nneakz

My record is 16 uav's. It happends to much that I can't find it or get killed locking or behind a building

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

in reply to dtuchpunk

I feel your pain on that one, i will be honest, my KD has suffered slightly, i need to find the mix of destroying UAVs & Counters while still getting the kills i need in... obviously still playing to the objective!

Level 1

in reply to Nneakz

Put on 2 blackhats.. Use scavenger and they replenish.. Epic win.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

also keep in  mind that it works toward your scorestreaks, having the launcher, 2 black hats and scavenger adds up when using Hardline very quickly

Level 9

Studios