Heard enough from people who don't like it...How about those of us who do?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Heard enough from people who don't like it...How about those of us who do?

in reply to Manus_Dei

That is true, but I don't like the flood of the same thing over and over in the most recent posts area.  Have to weed through all the BS to actually find worthwhile content.  Should have one thread that they can scream in.  More of an annoyance than anything I guess...my biggest annoyance is I haven't even had a chance to play the damn game!  lol

Level 1

in reply to Larold

I got the game, had free time, had solid internet, tweaked every setting under the sun... haven't had a chance to play yet either, properly at least.

That's why I understand the complaints.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to oldgeezergamer

Best CoD yet imo. Pick 10 system is great. Speed is great. Graphics kinda blow but whatever.

Level 14

in reply to SmokeyCheese1

I like the idea behind alot of things on this game, but it is almost unplayable, not what I expected, and the maps make me feel betrayed

Level 8

Its supposed to be random??? Give me a break, if you're skilled at the game you should be doing consistantly well. That isnt the case with BO2, I wouldnt even say the game is fast-paced, its just a cluster f***..... The maps and tight and cluttered, even more so than MW3 with I didnt think was possible, and SMGs dominate the game because of their god-tier stats.

I do agree that we should give treyarch time to sort things out. But I dont have much faith that they will.

Level 2

Lag comp and all, I must honestly say this has the potential to be the best COD for me since WaW! The Lag comp was unbearable the first day, but seem to settle out a bit yesterday and I really didn't have any "terrible" matches (First day was 75% terrible) some lag but playable. I LOVE the new 10pt loadout Idea, the Maps are better/bigger than MW3 except the ship one thats like Wetwork 2.0 which currently has nasty spawns. LMG's now are relevant again, and very effective at range and while playing Objective games. the SMG's have been toned down a bit an no longer are "across map" killers, Shot guns work, pretty balance if you ask me. MW3 forced me to play "Run and Gun" 90% of the time as it rewarded rushing. Currently my K/D is WAY down from previous games due to the First Day lag and adjusting to the new playstyle (rushing = Fail, at least on my low ping connection) but should be returning to somewhere in the 1.7 - 2.0 range that I usually carry. Scorestreak is also a great Idea and that Guarding is great for objective games. The only thing I really think that needs immediate attention is the NON EXISTANT foot steps! The Gun sounds like reloading are too loud, and footsteps too quite IMO. I don't want MW3 footsteps as those were too loud, BO1 was perfect.

Level 3

Studios