Have an Idea (HC related) Check it out

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Have an Idea (HC related) Check it out

As a hardcore player mainly, I as well as the rest of the HC community would like to see more playlists. Now I am guess the reason that they cant just add more is something like they have a certain amount of spot avaliable or something like that.

Well then let me start off with does anyone play the party games as a main playlist? Like you get home from school work or whatever and play 5-8 hours of sticks and stones or gun game? I would venture to say no. Why not instead of taking up 4 playlist spots just consolidate them into one.... a party games moshpit. T

Then guess what BAM!!! Three spots just opened up for HC demolition, dom, and whatever the hell else they want to do

TL;DR - make party games a moshpit and add 3 HC gamemodes

Level 2
9 REPLIES

Re: Have an Idea (HC related) Check it out

in reply to Paintgod8

You can not change core slots into HC slots

Level 43

in reply to Paintgod8

Its not going to happen ever. HC players make up a minor precentage of the community. ( Because there isn't any hc objective, mosh or hc party game types.) I mean because no one plays HC because it sucks yeah yeah. >.>

More core players obviously. You don't have a choice if you wish to play objectively ( CTF, KC Meh) cough soooo us HC players are S.O.L. Since day one we've tried to get Dom, HQ, Demo, Or even a moshpit of any sort. Hell it was a battle to get KC which at first was none exsistant. They give a little by wiping out FFA then tell us to suck it. I don't feel having an voice makes a difference to treyarch.

Im supprised someone hasn't locked thread yet.

Level 5

in reply to DarcHeart

DarcHeart wrote:

I mean because no one plays HC because it sucks yeah yeah. >.>

That is your opinion not a fact.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

Obviously, that was Sarcasm my good sir. I'm a HC player btw ^_^ and i'm getting old T_T help me.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Paintgod8

IMO - the best solution is remove SnD and CTF and replace them with HCFFA and an Objectives Moshpit... pretty much all the bases covered then, with a chance to play pretty much every gametype in HC.

Level 29

in reply to Paintgod8

I wonder if Activision knows how much DLC money they are missing out on by 3arc's power trip over HC? I only bought the season pass cause maccabi said HC was getting a mosh.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

I wonder if Activision knows how much DLC money they are missing out on by 3arc's power trip over HC? I only bought the season pass cause maccabi said HC was getting a mosh.

can you stop saying that i said hc was getting the dlc maps. Relayed exactly what Vahn told me

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

bro dont backtrack, you said you were happy to confirm that HC was getting a mosh lol! Hey if there was miscommunication thats cool cuz the maps n gun are sick. I just didnt want to feed more cash to 3arc with their anti HC agenda.

Level 27

in reply to Paintgod8

I'm ok with that.  Make the whole game hardcore rules as far as concerned.

Level 17

Studios