Has anyone tried the SECRET "INVINCIBILITY" or "INVISIBILITY" PERK?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Has anyone tried the SECRET "INVINCIBILITY" or "INVISIBILITY" PERK?

All you have to do is get your internet speed down to around 1-3 megabits(running some HD videos or torrents help)...the game is optimized for around that speed so I dont consider it cheating at all...those with 5+ megabits should be penalized harder then they are now since the game is not made for such high speeds...I personally have never seen the game run smoothly as it does at those speeds...when i played MW3 on a 3g connection my player or opponents would "skip" accross the screen...but not this game...this game runs at perfection...now for those perks!...i seem invisible sometimes to the enemy when on around 3 megabits they can run right by me and i shoot them in the back hehe!...also i seem impervious to their bullets at times!...they unload a whole clip in me yet there i stand!...like a God amonst children!

As you can see Activision and Treyarch fully support slow speeds;

"When playing the game online, the minimum speed of your network should be 128kbps(1 megabit)."

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Lag-Occurs-in-Multiplayer-Game

Now this is not an accident since some numbers dude told the higher ups that the USA has an average connection of around 2.5 megabits so to be fair to everyone the game has to be optimized for that range....and i agree wholeheartedly.

signed,

COD_God

Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: Has anyone tried the SECRET "INVINCIBILITY" or "INVISIBILITY" PERK?

in reply to lagopz

hah i see what you did there

Level 9

in reply to lagopz

Just FYI... 128kbps is NOT 1mbps... 1mbps = 1024kbps...

Level 1

in reply to BladesOut

I assume activision meant by kbps that it was Kilobytes not Kilobits...if its Kilobits then i shall go on dialup to get the bestest connection!...thanks!

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to lagopz

It works!

This is the best tip ever.

Level 35

in reply to lagopz

Why in the fuck would you post this?  Are you trying to ruin the game for everyone else???

Level 1

in reply to PhonyRider

actually i am trying to fix the game for everyone...but you are right  i should have added the disclamer;

"dont try this at home pls"

Level 4

in reply to PhonyRider

Must be trolling surely, besides it doesn't matter because it's an old myth. Most know it just loads up your network and router and, rather predictably, makes the game more erratic and highly inconsistent for you instead.

Level 7

in reply to RatedM2

That maybe true for other games...but not this game...this method is tried and tested and true.

Level 4

in reply to lagopz

Those who are able to QOS your router, try and drop your upstream rate to 100kbs and your downstream ( which is not reliable, who cares ) to 2MB. What was missed in this, is your latency also needs to be high, 90 - 100MS ping, do this wireless.

As it has been said, you will begin doing your 40:1 matches, lots of point streaks and be the guy you see in almost every match with a score triple of the rest of the 11 players.

Note: I have a 25MB/3MB connection, very low latency, with this type of connection the game is broken.

Since trying the above, 2MB Down, 100kbs up, increased latency 100MS + the game is smooth, flawless, when you are shot with this connection your screen turns red, you can take cover so on and so forth.

Also to note, with this type of connection you will also get choosen as host alot more as compared to NEVER with 25/3 ( does this make sense? ).

As this topic states, the enemies will shoot at you full clips, you can stand there and watch them, when they are done, shoot them.  You do come across an odd player that can beat you.

Again;

2MB Down

100 Kbs up

Latency Min - 90 - 100ms or more

Then you can come and say how AWESOME Black Ops II is and COD instead of complaining it is broken due to lag, lag comp, spawns, hit detection ( which is flawless by the way ) - You may even be inspired to buy the Season Pass and save that $10.00 they have been proudly displaying!

Do I want to play the game like this? No, it is just as broken, regardless if it lets you own the map, I felt just as stupid playing as I did playing it and getting insta killed every 2 seconds.

Enjoy ~

Level 8

Studios