Has anyone seen the new Sabertooth controller?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Has anyone seen the new Sabertooth controller?

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Pretty much.

Level 10

Even in spite of the high price tag?

Just not sure if it is worth taking the plunge.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I say it's worth it. If you have spare money, why not get yourself one? If you don't like it then you can sell it to recoup some of the expenses. You have nothing to lose and worse come to worst, you'll just lose $20 if you decided to sell it for less.

Level 35

Hmm... time to go back to being a gigolo for me I guess.

I may have to try it out.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I still use one.....just slightly modded so it has white lights instead of green. Thank you Evil Controllers.

Level 43

in reply to iivrruummii

I was thinking of buying the Sabertooth. I went through 2 Onzas. The first (not TE) the gel pad came off the left thumb stick. The second was a Tournament Edition and that left thumb stick deteriorated as well. Oddly, sprinting always worked fine on both.

They did away with the resistence knobs on the Sabertooth so maybe that will ease the wear on the thumbsticks.

I've been using a Scuf since last March and it's still in good condition but I won't live or die by my Scuf. I don't like where there paddles are located. If I had it to do over again I'd buy the wired Scuf so my fingers have more room on the bottom of the controller. I also don't game as hard as I used to so the Scuf has enjoyed an easy life.

If I can use 2 Onza serial numbers on 1 purchase I'll be buying a Sabertooth on Friday. My biggest challenge will be adjusting to the muscle memory.

Just checked the website and the Sabertooth is out of stock. Same thing happened with the Onza 2 years ago.

Level 12

Studios