Hardscoping?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Hardscoping?

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL

GHOSTandGALIL wrote:

I laugh when you hear the reactions when you're meant to play the sniper kit properly. They run down the long halls thinking someone with a dsr is going to try and quicks one them. Instead there is always one hardscoper.

Quick scoping and hardscoping? What is this madness, lol. It's sniping, if you're a good sniper you're going to have to face hardscoping and quick scoping. It's cod, you can't snipe like you can in battlefield. That's period right there.

Quickscoping isn't sniping, it's Quickscoping.

Hardscoping isn't Hardscoping, it's Sniping.

That's period right there.

Level 15

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL

GHOSTandGALIL wrote:

It's cod, you can't snipe like you can in battlefield. That's period right there.

You can quickscope in BF3 but it's just a lot tougher to do from what I've heard.  And the maps actually are larger than the size of a football pitch.  So there's marksmanship being rewarded.

Level 31

in reply to A_Cornered_Cat

I don't snipe much in BO2 because there arent many maps that are good for it, and i get bored sitting around waiting for an enemy at a certian area. the SVU shuold be removed or should have atleast as much recoil as the ballista (even though that is pretty small...) I play hard core most of the time so i have fun popping out with my assult rifle and drilling snipers in the head when they think they are being crafty but when i am snipping i like to aim my shot and ensure a 1 hit kill, and some of my scopes are so well centered that i guess you could consider it a 'quickscope'. I also like to add a challenge to snipping and use a semi-auto-pistol as my secondary (which i guess isnt as much of a challenge since i play hardcore).

Level 1

Studios