Hardcore

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hardcore

Well as an avid core player the inconsistancy has turned me to try Hardcore. I must say I though I wouldn't but I am really enjoying it. I get messed up lobbies in 1/10 games now rather than 1/2 and the lag half way through games has signficantly decreased! Hardcore has started making me enjoy the game again!.

Anyone who were like me and experiencing serious inconsistency throughout games try out hardcore. Give it a day or two rather than have one game and think Hardcore sucks because you do, just got to get used to it!

Just my 2 cents. If the game is very inconsistant for you and frustrating you instead of giving you enjoyment then try out Hardcore!

Level 6
41 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore

in reply to Treloise1

I did the same thing a couple-three weeks ago. Only went back to core for Nuketown 24/7 and quickly remembered why I left it.

Level 28
Highlighted

in reply to Treloise1

Welcome to the club!

Same story here, and once you're used to it you won't go back to softcore. I play one game a week to remind myself why, it's a miserable experience.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Haha funny you say that I've got used to it already and struggle to play core! Got 3 sets of dogs last night in a game of hckc. Then decided to try out core to see if I were just having a really good day or something, Couldn't even get a Vsat! My connection was actually alright aswell just got to used to killing more than one-two people per clip haha!

Level 6

in reply to Treloise1

core/hardcore is not the problem its thats the game picks crap hosts a lot of the time. thats the problem imo.

Level 19

in reply to Treloise1

I'm glad you agree, the game just plays better in HC. Now if we could just get more modes!! I wish league play was  in HC, I like that idea.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

same, i think id have played more league games if it was hc, i cant stand core

Level 3

in reply to veteranmostly

HC league play would be hella fun!

Level 27

in reply to Treloise1

welcome to the dark side young pad-won

Level 18

in reply to Treloise1

I enjoy hardcore. The only problem I have is the spawning. I've only played HC TDM. I literally spawned 3 times in a row in the line of sight of a guy shooting from a window. The same thing happened 2 matches later. Other than that it's not too bad except at times it feels like search and destroy trying to find people.

Level 1

Studios