Hardcore players again get the shaft..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hardcore players again get the shaft..

in reply to TwoStoned2Shoot1

*cough* barebones *cough*

Ascended1
Highlighted

in reply to Ascended1

The game was just released, other game modes will probably be available in the feature.

Swaggin412

in reply to Swaggin412

It shouldnt be like that. They have been making this game for over 2 years. Why can core get all these game modes but hc gets 4? If you want to be a sucessful company you reach out n satisfy all your customers, not 50% of them. Treyarch should of looked to see what was so sucessful in MW3. Very simple, they want to introduce Hardpoint but HC players have to go play core to play it. Treyarch has several tweets n emails from me n my clan as to why we got shafted on our game. We pay $60 to play something we arent happy with.

jaydyn119

in reply to Swaggin412

Swaggin412 wrote:

The game was just released, other game modes will probably be available in the feature.

Poor excuse. No reason at all to not have HC:

TDM

SND

KC

CTF

Dom

HQ

There don't have to be 900 core options.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

in reply to Swaggin412

Give them time?! Really?! You want me to wait and wait for the game and THEN give them time after I spend $60 on a game that is supposed to be better than the previous?! REALLY?! What is the matter with you?  They knew HC KC was high demand and they didn't add it.  Treyarch disappoints once again.  Just have IW do the rest of the series from here on out. We should never have to wait for the release date and then wait even longer for a game mode everyone is aware is high demand

JG42

totally agree! I was upset when I clicked on Hardcore as well.. Maybe if there's enough commotion about it they'll add some game modes to it for all of us LOYAL paying COD loving gamers!! like Kill Confirmed and Domination would be Amazing!!!

XrayStarr

I came straight home thinking i would be playing Hardcoer KC. Only to find out they never even included it in the playlist. I am very upset about this because all i actaully play. I hope they add it very soon, like maybe today lol.

Charlieperalta3

Hi, I was so disappointed that I have started a HC Domination petition on this forum, I urge anyone who feels we hardcore players have been let down to leave a comment.

Petition thread is here http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200529549

If we all shout loud enough maybe just maybe we might be heard.

minionsquisher

I really just hope they add HCKC.  They should have included it at the outset.

Apparently there's a large HC DOM crowd so they should have included that at well.

Other than that, I'm fine with the options, and _I_ don't feel shafted as I didn't have to get raped by an entire prestige of shooting rubber bullets in core before I could play HC, so let's give them credit for that at least.

nycjpm

Agreed. Sticking to my MW3 Hardcore KC.

vzx1992

Studios