Hardcore my new love <3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hardcore my new love <3

in reply to FixBlops2

most of the clan i came across in hardcore are crap or spawn trapping clans ive just made a clan of 5 rage quit in a game of hardcore ctf i had 2 caps and 12 kills before they even had 3 kills between them

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

I've made few clans ragequit as well, thats not the problem. My team is leaving me all the time, so many people ragequit its annoying.

Level 24

in reply to Optimusbanana93

they play - I play capture the flag pretty much exclusively and the new maps rotate in.  Unfortunately I have yet to play the alpine map...but I will wait.  I HATE core.  I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone wants to have to shoot someone 3/5 times to kill.  BS.  Core or nothing. 

Level 1

in reply to bluemonstr

Theres alot of diversity in the weaponry used in hardcore for sure, It seems like all you see in core lobbies in PDW's, MSMCs, and scorpions lol

Level 4

CrimsonKing4 wrote:

HC = Heavy Campers

I just wish all the campers in Core would find this love of HC and quit camping in Core not playing the gametype. Then all the camp lovers could go camp against the other camp lovers (god that must be incredibly boring...but to each his own) and let those of us who love playing the objectives to do what we love without getting Merced by some 33-2 d-bag with zero caps and zero defends.

This inaccurate perception of HC has been going on for years now, its quite sad, and again, completely false.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to NoLifeKing29

+1. Anyone who says otherwise has obviously never played HC KC. It plays just as fast as any core mode, if not faster due to the faster kill times.

And to rebut the 'HC takes no skillz0rz' snideness from the core people, I handle Core just fine thank you, I got a VTOL in Core dom for example (and no I was not camping a flag), arguably a harder gametype to achieve killstreaks on than KC. You get way less of a heads up as to enemy locations in HC due to no mini-map, couple that with the punishingly swift kill times.... mistakes cost you your streak in HC a lot more than in Core. IMO the sign of a skilled player is consistency of performance.

Well said NLK.

Level 31

i just like it because its more challenging

Level 1

Awesome. Welcome to the Party!

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Ha ha! Classic!! @Bielsalmighty, very well said!

Level 27

LETS GET TOGETHER AND FEEL ALRIGHT

Level 11

Studios