Hardcore Nuketown

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hardcore Nuketown

I love play hardcore and I love playing Nuketown but i sooooo unhappy that there is no option to play hardcore nuketown!

Im also unhappy that there is no hardcore kill confirmed and im sick of being booted out of games just because soe idiot team mate walks in front of me as im shooting at somebody. (THIS IS NOT MY FAULT YET IM THE ONE THAT GETS KICKED SOOOOOOOO NOT FAIR)

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore Nuketown

in reply to Jetice182

Bring Nuketown to hardcore!!!

Level 8

in reply to Jetice182

Sorry jet but were the red headed stepchildren of the cod community and daddy vahn is to busy catering to 10yr olds and wanna be MLG pros. I would love to see HCKC and for them to fix ghost but that's not what daddy vahn and his bratie kids want. They want a noob friendly red dot chase fest where they can take 50 bullets and still live.

Level 2

in reply to Fix_this_game

I hope infinity ward is taking notes for MW4.

Level 8

in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

Me too man... Until then were stuck with this chit

Level 2

in reply to Fix_this_game

The game isn't bad, what they did to ghost is stupid though. I would love a retro map pack with nuketown, firing range, that small snow map I forgot the name to, and....I can't remember the names.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Jetice182

Jetice182 wrote:

I love play hardcore and I love playing Nuketown but i sooooo unhappy that there is no option to play hardcore nuketown!

Im also unhappy that there is no hardcore kill confirmed and im sick of being booted out of games just because soe idiot team mate walks in front of me as im shooting at somebody. (THIS IS NOT MY FAULT YET IM THE ONE THAT GETS KICKED SOOOOOOOO NOT FAIR)

Jeebus... you went all over the place on that rant.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios