Hardcore Modes

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hardcore Modes

in reply to TightNinja1

LOL! I honestly think someone should make a shooter that is really HC! I wish they would make a super realistic RPG shooter, no fantasy crap! I wonder how the boys at Respawn are doing? I'm sure they are laughing at 3arc and IW right about now.

Level 27

in reply to Hamster1231

The spawns were really messed up, only had maybe 2 horrible lag games which I am use to at this point.  On slums I spawned in the Laundromat came out and 3 members of the other team were right there for easy kills and then on Hijacked I spawned once in the back right behind the whole other team as they were respawning.  They were back to back games against a party and they were saying in the lobby that I was cheating. We started laughing though after I cracked a joke about it was just the fantastic spawning system.

Level 1

in reply to matekz

hardcore tdm is for campers. domination and other objective style games would make so many of us hardcore players happy. if you wanted to fill objective style games,put hardcore tdm in the garbage(where most of this game belongs). i'm positive the tdm players would migrate. personally,if this game dosen't improve, Battlefield will get my time and money. CORE=POOP...

Level 1

in reply to solomons

HC TDM is for campers? You lie like a politician lol!

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

HC TDM is nothing but campers. its crazy how often those games dont hit 75 kills. where a good majority of KC games reach 100

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Excal1bur

Excal1bur wrote:

HC TDM is nothing but campers. its crazy how often those games dont hit 75 kills. where a good majority of KC games reach 100

Exactly what someone who does not play HC TDM would say. Out off all the games I've played I would say maybe 5 have not reached the score limit. HC is a little bit slower paced but it is not "nothing but campers."

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

Most my games reach or nearly reach the limit too. People just think you can play HC like core, nope.

Level 27

in reply to matekz

Mosh pit, domination and other objective style games would make so many of us hardcore players happy. Please add more HC playlists !

Level 1

in reply to matekz

Dude only like 10% of the community play hardcore...what is the point.

Level 6

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

Do the math: There were 350,000ish people online. 80,000ish were in HC. HC has 4 playlists so 80k divided by 4 is 20,000 per playlist. Core has 16 playlists: 12 in core, 1 in the bonus list, and 3 in the revolution list. 270k divided by 16 is 16,875 core players per playlist. These numbers don't include the other 2 lists in League Play for core. HC has a higher percentage of people per playlist. I guarantee you there would be a lot more in HC if they gave us Domination. Numbers don't lie, sure this is just a snapshot from this morning but it averages out to around the same no matter how many are online.

Level 27

Studios