Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Hardcore Modes

in reply to Lukebj

Where have you "just read" this

Level 48

in reply to Lukebj

Proof or you are lieing and do not give some third party web site like ign or anything like that for that is not valid proof.

Level 70

in reply to matekz

Let's just add DLC to this.

I'm reading that there are NO HC games in the DLC. If this is still true by the time I get off, I'm one less gas tank, movie night, small dinner, or bottle of scotch you'll be buying because I will not buy another game....

They seem to be trying to force the HC guys into Core every chance they get. It's not going to happen. Sure, we'll play Core from time to time, but will not submit to the playstyle as a whole, and 100% of the time.

Level 6

in reply to matekz

Each that has tried to argue with me prove my point. I dared to say that hc was not harder than core, so you had to come defend and say it was. Your ego and pride demanded it becuase you could not set back and dare let anyone say your game mode is less than someone elses. Pride, Vanity, Ego.

HC is not harder than core and never has been and never will be. But you cannnot ever accept that because if that is true than all that pride you have in your so called skills would be meaningless because it would not make you really any better than anyone in core like you try and tell yourself it does.

Level 70

in reply to matekz

Thank you Treyarch for the hc dlc moshpit. This was the last straw, I am way passed pissed and now have nothing left to say other than I was right. You guys don't give two sh*(s about hardcore. You would rather give the noobs their Easter Bunny gamemode and not push forward into the hardcore gaming industry. Congrats! CoD is dead to hardcore. I have nothing left to say other than thanks to the hc community for trying. And maccabi, I wasn't calling you out when I mentioned the hc dlc mosh. I don't blame you, just the blind fools at Treyarch who have a Ferrari but don't know how to drive it. Cheers.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I play just HQ HC in Black ops 1, MW2!

I play just HQ HC and Domination HC in MW3

F#ck Treyarch... Every gamer want HQ HC or Domination HC

I don't buy your next Call of!

Level 2

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Man I was pissed yesterday lol! Maps are sick....if u can find one

Level 27

in reply to matekz

Its actually has become a well known joke now...

I over-heard someone telling a joke the other day....

Whats black ops 2 best HC objective game mode?..."reply" I dont know, cuz i can only think of one (punchline)...EXACTLY

Still only one objective HC game mode!..CTF which i love but seriously getting bored of it now and i'd rather stitch my eyelids together with salty thread than play TDM, S&D(a form of tdm) or KILL CONFIRMED(another form of tdm)..

Im very close to giving up with CoD...its not bringing me the same joy any more...this could very well be my last CoD for me... 

Level 5

in reply to BIGBANG_BAZINGA

Ya I'm starting to think that 3arc doesn't want to deal with hardcore progression cause they are making too much money off the Candyland core kids. Solid game though.

Level 27

in reply to matekz

I think that we the HC community needs to stop knocking the Core guys. Sure, we don't like it, and we think that it's easier...I complain daily whenever my clan is playing Core Dom for the challenges about how people duck behind walls and regen health, but that doesn't make it right to come on here and bash on those poor bastards who can shoot through enemies, drop scorestreaks and not worry about being TK'd out, or have their equipment destroyed by some troll.

Peace, love and prison grease. We'll always take it, but we take it like men! We're not fish...I'm not a fish..I'm a man...

- Younique

Level 6

Studios