Hardcore Modes

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hardcore Modes

in reply to matekz

I've only read about 10 of the 32 pages but I need to echo the voices of the hardcore players.

I am getting so sick of the wait time to respawn.  It sucks spending 1/3 of your game time in limbo waiting to spawn.

In "core", I have hit people 6 times with an SMG only to have them spin around and kill me anyway.  It actually happens more often than not.  I can't play the core mode because even when I get the drop on an enemy, I can't get a kill, it's horrible.  I gave up after the first few days.

We need a HC Kill Confirmed or Domination or SOMETHING with no respawn wait time.  We want to PLAY, not WAIT!

Scott

Level 1

in reply to matekz

It´s time to move Treyarch, we´re waiting, at least HQ, DEM and DOM on hardcore

Level 1

in reply to matekz

First of all I own a Playstation 3 and I am a very proud fan of Sony. I've been a Call Of Duty Hardcore Player since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I feel that Hardcore is for the elite players but it is always neglected. For some reason the Hardcore playlist is always reduced to about 4 game types while the core playlist has at least double that number every time. Why can't they have enough room for all of the players to b happy. Activision/Blizzard has to be a multi billion dollar company and some  how they can't afford to have enough server space or something? I don't know what there excuse is.. Every year we give them hundreds od millions of dollars and for some reason they still can't take care of their most dedicated fans, THE HARDCORE PLAYERS. Modern Warfare 2 had it pretty awesome with its mosh pit style that it added to the hardcore playlist. Black Ops Almost had an amazing thing going on when it had the "Bombs" and "Flags" modes that they brought to the hardcore list but. When I anticipated Modern Warfare 3's release I was mostly anticipating the return of the mosh pit style that I began to miss Infinity Ward for. For some reason they waited until the last month before Black Ops 2 came out to add the hardcore moshpit back to the playlist. This was very upsetting to say the least. Now that Black Ops 2 is out I just feel Cheated with only Free for All, Search and Destroy, Cap the Flag, and Team Death Match. First of all Cap the flag is the easiest mode to spawn camp with demolition and sabotage coming in second and third. I don't know why you have chosen that game mode for the list. Personally I would love to see HARDCORE DEMOLITION and HARDCORE DOMINATION.  And not the hardcore demolition that Infinity ward just brought back with their half-effort mosh pit from MW3 where they have flip flopping spawns for some reason.  I want the good old hardcore demo. The whole spawn system is another story. Why would you ever spawn someone into an area that has a sentry gun, guardian, bouncing betty, claymore or shock charge in close proximity. How hard is it to fix these things? The game has been out for years now and they still don't have the most basic things right. PLEASE MAKE ME HAPPY CALL OF DUTY I AM A BIG FAN AND I WANT TO STAY ONE PLEASE MAKE ME HAPPY AND I WILL SUPPORT YOU!!!!

Level 1

in reply to DonAldutcher

"Not enough traffic to justify every game type in Hardcore mode"

Well, what can i say, other than that is not to far outside the country of utter horsecrap.

I work in retail and i can tell you, that, the only reason there is limited HC traffic in BO2 is due to the lack of availability of game types in HC, where i work there is a rule, almost a law, stating that;

"you cannot attract the customer if you dont have the goods they are looking for available."

So if your wasting time debating which game types to make available to HC let me say this. Make TD/FFA/SnD/CTF/Dom/Demo/KC/HQ/Moshpit/ ?Objective Barebones? and Sabotage available in HC for a trial period of 3 months, afdter which you could cut the bottom 3.

If HC traffic does not increase enough to warrant them all over that time, then so be it, at least you tried. But in all fairness i fear the damage has already been done by releasing the game with 4 HC modes, it kinda gives the impression that you dont care about HC and SCis going to be your main, which is pants because the amount of bullets you have to use to drop people is rediculous.

Almost all of my friends play SC, so i either have have to suck it up and play SC which is not a pleasant experience or they try HC and not being used to having an almost bare UI puts them off aswell.

Treat both SC and HC equally for awhile and see what happens.

Regards.

Level 1

in reply to MMASYW

33 pages of people wanting to have more HC game mode and no reactions from Treyarch... Come on ! Stop your yearly release, bring new maps/DLC every years instead. I wouldn't mind playing black ops 1 but with new maps instead of a new game which looks likie MW3 disguised with fancy designed old weapons.

Please please bring us more HC game mode, I'm fed up playing capture the flag HC...

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to MikkaelHDR

MikkaelHDR wrote:

33 pages of people wanting to have more HC game mode and no reactions from Treyarch... Come on ! Stop your yearly release, bring new maps/DLC every years instead. I wouldn't mind playing black ops 1 but with new maps instead of a new game which looks likie MW3 disguised with fancy designed old weapons.

Please please bring us more HC game mode, I'm fed up playing capture the flag HC...

Thanks

Let me guess: You didn't read the entire thread, did you?

Vahn has several comments in this thread.......

Level 12

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

he has 2 comments, a week ago.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to MMASYW

MMASYW wrote:

"Not enough traffic to justify every game type in Hardcore mode"

Well, what can i say, other than that is not to far outside the country of utter horsecrap.

I work in retail and i can tell you, that, the only reason there is limited HC traffic in BO2 is due to the lack of availability of game types in HC, where i work there is a rule, almost a law, stating that;

"you cannot attract the customer if you dont have the goods they are looking for available."

So if your wasting time debating which game types to make available to HC let me say this. Make TD/FFA/SnD/CTF/Dom/Demo/KC/HQ/Moshpit/ ?Objective Barebones? and Sabotage available in HC for a trial period of 3 months, afdter which you could cut the bottom 3.

If HC traffic does not increase enough to warrant them all over that time, then so be it, at least you tried. But in all fairness i fear the damage has already been done by releasing the game with 4 HC modes, it kinda gives the impression that you dont care about HC and SCis going to be your main, which is pants because the amount of bullets you have to use to drop people is rediculous.

Almost all of my friends play SC, so i either have have to suck it up and play SC which is not a pleasant experience or they try HC and not being used to having an almost bare UI puts them off aswell.

Treat both SC and HC equally for awhile and see what happens.

Regards.

this is one of the bests posts in here..   well, atleast part of it...

If you build it , they will come.. it has been a philosophy that has worked since the beginning of time?  yet, it somehow doesnt apply to this game?       all i play is HARDCORE, my friends say they will never buy another treyarch game after black ops 1.. but i gave it a shot...    now, i know to not do so again..   they made me a fan by all the hype of "HARDCORE MODE" support like none other in this game.. but after that promise, we get 4 modes?   

this game is dying already and its 1 month old...     not even a month..     some of my clanmates have already returned the game for trade on HALO..   i would rather play a shitty version of Call of Duty then ever play halo.. however, i gotta find something to do..  maybe back to madden, or ncaa..

Good luck HARDCORE MODE PLAYERS....  i hope they listen..  maybe if you had OPTIC in your name, you would get some attention..  if you were YOUTUBE Famous perhaps..  

Level 25

in reply to matekz

I like Hardcore better when you have Objectives:

Domination

Headquarters

Hardpoint

Kill Confirmed

I hope they add these in Hard Core.

I like where you have something to accomplish other than K/D ratios.

Level 1

in reply to matekz

1. Game modes like Kill Confirmied should be added in 2.NukeTown2025 should be added in to the hadcore Map Lists 3.FIX The spawning the Spawn system is terrible and im tired of spawning and then having enemies spawn right next to me.

Level 1

Studios