Hardcore Modes

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hardcore Modes

in reply to Vahn11

Oh vahn vahn vahn, just out of curiosity, what actual numbers do you have to go by when making these claims about what the cod community as a whole like and dont like?  I will say that I personally prefer the hardcore variant over core, but i prefer game modes like demolition, domination, and headquarters over team deathmatch, kill confirmed, and search and destroy.  So I suck it up, play with weapons that are a one shot kill and tough it out in core variant with more variety in game modes.

You say you dont have these game modes in hardcore because they arent popular game modes with the small hardcore community.  But being that game modes like hardpoint have not even seen the hardcore variant, and a lot of diehard hardcore fans may have never even played it because its only available in core gameplay.  So how do you know that it wouldn't be popular enough in hardcore variant if it has never been tested with the community?

How do you know that more core players like myself wouldnt play more hard core if our favorite game modes were available in hardcore variant.  To give you an example, My clan played primarily core gameplay for the diverse game modes, we liked domination primarily, and still do.  Well domination has always been a core game mode, but in modern warfare 3, infinity ward brought domination to hardcore.  We started playing a lot of hardcore domination, more so than any core gameplay. 

Now how many others do you think might be out there that enjoy the hardcore variant but play core for the simple fact that their favorite game mode isnt part of the hardcore playlist.  The answer is YOU DONT KNOW!  But I know a spectacular way to find out.  And its going to blow your mind.  You have your dev's release a patch that adds the game modes to the hardcore lobby, shouldnt take long and i bet it costs very little to do so.

Oh and while you're at it, how bout hardcore groundwar.

Level 3

in reply to zandelar001

Well said bro,well said.

Level 27

in reply to Vahn11

You make a good point and your servers are already kinda bad on here but some of us are not a big fan of those game modes you supplied honestly the only thing I ever played once I found hardcore was Dom and how hard would that be why not just have the lists there anyhow happy gamers make for a better responce to the game. Oh and the knifing and getting shot around corners really needs fixed.

Level 1

in reply to banned-again

What I would like to see is this:

HC KC

HC HQ

HC CF

Level 1

in reply to Crazy_Brian_DK

i would like to see more team based modes.

for KC, TDM, FFA you don't need a teamspeak or tacs.. its just firing the shit out of them.

What my team need is:

Hardcore Mosh Pit (6vs6) :

HC: Headquarters (with Ricochet)

HC: Demolition

HC: CTF

HC: TDM

HC: Search and Destroy

I think that every hardcore player who is playing with some other friends would say that is the next thing on your hardcore todo list!

And another thing is the teamkill-kickban with killstreak-rewards.. boy, when i get a kickban because one of my mates was next to an enemy who was gonna die because my sentry shoots a few rounds at him , i wanna break my keyboard like bruce lee.

greetings lenn1 !

PS: Nice Job with Black Ops 2 - we love it

Level 1

in reply to Crazy_Brian_DK

We have HC CTF

Level 2

in reply to matekz

Please for the Love of God, at least HC KC. That was one of the most popular game modes in MW3 in the hardcore variant. The other game modes are almost impossible to play without parties...

Level 5

in reply to VanillaFlava

Agreed there should be HC KC !!

Level 1

in reply to matekz

I completely agree that there should be more hardcore game types (even though I rarely play hardcore)!

Level 2

in reply to Killpilla

see LIMITED HARDCORE post. i brought this up a few days ago. I dont think i get much of a reasonable response but about server space. Taking away hc ffa and adding hc kc is a great idea. i also suggested maybe combing hc all into a moshpit mode, then we would jus have the option to vote what we wanted to play.

Level 1

Studios