Hardcore Discrimination

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hardcore Discrimination

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Yes you guys are a minority it doesn't matter that you are "OG cod vets" you are still a minority compared to the amount of core players vs hardcore players; To question that makes me question you but then again I would expect you to be biased towards HC with the name Restore Hardcore so it will be hard for you to see something that you don't want to see.

Also the reason they can't introduce more gamemodes is because of space if they want to introduce HC Dom or Demo etc they would have to take out HC CTF or KC etc which will just cause a bunch of threads entitled "WTF why did they take out HC ....!?!?"

You can't make everyone happy.

Level 8

in reply to Sora_v21

As much as I've been loving HC in this game, I have to agree with this. Ah well, HC KC is an absolute blast so as long as that stays I'll be happy. I love it when people say 'eugh, HC is a campfest'. HC KC is anything but, awesome pace to it since they took out the respawn timer!

Level 31

in reply to Sora_v21

Hardcore may be A minority but its not THE minority is it?

THat accolade belongs to league play, which usually has a fraction of the

players you see in HC yet still has a whole host of game modes available, that apparently nobody

is interested in playing.

To add more HC games modes simply remove the lobbies that are not "selling", namely league play.

Noone cares about league play, we're just having it thrust upon us whether we want it or not.

Level 4

in reply to Noodle_Sensei

Hmm true but this game was actually built around being more of a "competetive/MLG" style game. Vonderharr listened to those guys which is why there is league play, tons of headglitches in the maps and the maps are more symetrical. Also the introduction of Shoutcasting/Codcasting? etc.

Also I don't really play League Play alot so someone may want to back me up on this but there used to be 3 playlist choices up untill a couple of weeks ago and now there are only 2 choices. Again not 100% sure but I do believe so.  Therefore they did remove some of those lobbies that are not "selling" why they are not introducing more HC gamemodes because of it IDK maybe they did it to include a new gamemode in the next/future DLC? 

Wait and see.

Level 8

in reply to gvfd7322

I first started playing HC on Call of Duty 4. At first I hated and loathed it - I didn't know where the enemy was or where I being being shot from.

But then I adapted and have never looked back.

There should be more HC gamemodes, but not the 'softcore' ones - we need 'HC only' gamemodes.

Level 61

in reply to gvfd7322

I don't get the whole "there's less people playing HC" thing.

There's very few people playing League Play yet the devs keep banging on about that!

Plus whenever i'm online there are ALWAYS more people playing HC KC than Core.

Although I only play KC so i'm not that bothered. The only thing that does annoy me is that there is never a HC mode for when the new maps come out.

Level 30

in reply to gvfd7322

HC is by far more fun. Main reason, killing friendlies and getting booted because of it. Makes the game way more fun as you suffer consequences rather than busting out a VTOL or Loadstar and just destroying the enemy with no downside or ability to teamkill.

Level 18

Studios