Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Hardcore Capture The Flag nerfed

in reply to TightNinja1

i will keep bumping this thread...i can't believe they just remove the only gamemode i play.

Level 7

in reply to ifrerkinbr4di

If your whining because they removed the only gamemode you played I'm sorry, your part of the minority of people who play COD that enjoyed hardcore CTF. But why don't you just try another gamemode or game if hardcore CTF is really the only gametype you liked.

Level 8

And if you keep bumping this thread you will be reported for spam, and will get your posts deleted or worse. Constant bumping is not allowed.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to TightNinja1

Bingo. you have won the interwebs for a  3 seconds.

so sorry your time is now up.

Level 70

in reply to Negligence5578

Bump...i havent been on Black Ops 2 since the update removed HC CTF, i tried domination...multiple matches..and every lobby was the same...tubes and grenades everywhere. Every other gamemode except SND is horrible ... core especially and SND wait times are horrid when you die so i don't play it often...

Seeing as though no HC CTF threads are on the front page...im assuming it has been brought back? or does it remain that treyarch are still dissappointing me by removing the only game mode i like to play and people have just given up because they don't care about minority gamers and only listen to the constant complainers?

I rarely come into the forums and post anymore as the devolpers generally do a good job fixing bugs ect. So i don't need to complain and have been happy with most fixes they have done. But this was a huge leap in the opposite direction, which is why i've been posting about it.

Level 7

HC DOM is by far the most boring gametype in the game.

1. It requires 0 communication

2. It requires 0 teamwork

3. Everyone in HC DOM is playing for kills not wins

4. It caters to spawn trappers more than HC CTF EVER did

5. Overall gameplay is lackluster and boring.

Please bring back HCCTF

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

Just cause you don't like hc domination doesn't mean you gotta trash it. Its the devs fault for not adding more hc slots. I hated ctf but was sad to see it go cause I know others in the hardcore world loved it. I enjoy domination and so do many others. Sorry you guys lost ctf.

Level 8

in reply to xmrythem

I agree completely, unless a clan enters a lobby it is just everyone for themselves

@Ghost the only reason he is trashing it is because OUR gamemode got replaced by it, he wouldn't be trashing it if Dom just got added to the playlist.

If you're gonna replace a gamemode at least replace it with a gametype similar to ctf...even HC demolition would have been a better replacement than domination. At least then it would be similar gameplay.

If you hated CTF, then why enter the post? It obviously has nothing to do with you?

You can't be sorry as you don't know how it effects players that ONLY played CTF because they find every other gamemode unplayable. It basically feels like you buy a great game...play for a few months and then for no reason your console gets banned. So you're basically stuck playing nothing...if gaming is a big outlet for stress from work/home life and your main social point during the work week ITS A BIG DEAL.

Level 7

It affects all the hc community to bash other hc games. I'm for more hc modes and I am sorry that ctf and ffa were nerfed. Fighting amongst ourselves serves no purpose.

Level 8

in reply to xmrythem

HC CTF was the most boring game of all.

1.) required no communication

2.) it required no teamwork.

3.) Everyone plays for kills and not wins by camping the flag.

4.) It caters to spawn trappers, spawn killers.

5.) over all game is boring, and required no skill.

Please remvoe ctf from the entire game forever.

Level 70

Studios