Hard Core, ASSISTS!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hard Core, ASSISTS!

Idk if this was a previous topic, but I wanna know what is the MOST Assists you've gotten in Hardcore anything, TDM KC, CTF S&D? I got like 8 in TDM and 6 in KC. I'm still slightly amused at the fact a Pistol with long barrel can drop you one shot but I can get an assist (Not shooting thru objects) with a smg.

Level 9
18 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Hard Core, ASSISTS!

in reply to wtcwarrior

wtcwarrior wrote:

Idk if this was a previous topic, but I wanna know what is the MOST Assists you've gotten in Hardcore anything, TDM KC, CTF S&D? I got like 8 in TDM and 6 in KC. I'm still slightly amused at the fact a Pistol with long barrel can drop you one shot but I can get an assist (Not shooting thru objects) with a smg.

I average 4... most recent high was 13 on HC KC...

... but I got 42 assists in a game of MW3 HC KC.

FWIW.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

That is some bs, like one shot from a pistol can kill someone but you get hit markers from a SMG?! lol. The poor hit detection in this game is just sad

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

Its not hit detection, its weapon power.

When using the SMGs I doubled my overall assist count, but getting a lot of assists now while working on my pistols as well. ARs I got very few assists.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Honestly, i get like 1 maybe 2 tops with the SMG's but for some reason the Chicom gets me an incredible amount of assists. I need to get that gold just 6 more BT's then i get Diamond SMG's any advice? Im using TF (Judge go ahead) Select Fire and I think Fore Grip. Engineer is a must! lol

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

Take off the select fire. It causes massive weapon damage drop off in exchange for full auto. Not worth it if your going for BTs.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Really? That makes sense. I thought havin the full auto feature would be better. But yea I guess 3 round burst would be more likely to hit the guy, so I guess, TF Long Barrel and Grip?

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

I would use stock or quick draw before the grip. But thats just me.

Yeah i thought the same thing with the SWAT and boy was i wrong. No BT in 10 games took off selct fire and finished em in 3 or 4.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

The pistols dominate hardcore. Any single shot weapon does due to high power, and lower player health.

Level 6

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL

A pistol should not have the same or greater power than an smg or assault rifle even being single shot.  It doesnt make sense that one shot from a pistol will put me down but 2-3 hit marks with an assault (not shooting through objects) wont.  This happens on a regular basis.

Level 1

Studios