HOW do you get so good at AIMING?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: HOW do you get so good at AIMING?

in reply to Krust13

I use the grip and can tell you it makes a difference.

MTAR for example. Took it off and the gun wavered like crazy at range. Put it back on and the shots were dead on at same range.

It works, I don't need a YouTuber to tell me.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I used it on my MTAR too, I also use it on my M27 overkill I know but I like a laser beam with low damage weapons+It looks better.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

It worked for me in MW3 with the light machine gun.

Level 18

in reply to Krust13

I just did the test before I seen your post. If anything it was better without the grip. Wish I would have seen this post would have saved me 15 mins of gaming time

Level 18

in reply to WwwWario

Certain guns have more recoil, if it kicks up too much then don't hold the trigger, just burst fire. Also if your aim in general is abit too wild try lowing the sensitivity. Good aim usually comes with experience, don't switch guns too much as they all feel different.

Level 4

in reply to WwwWario

If you will turn off the ingame controller vibration it can help out. I leave it on for everygame but when playing MP i dont want my controller shaking everywhere if someone is shooting back at me.

Works for me anyways.

Level 3

in reply to WwwWario

Use Custom Games and play against the Bots to really get the feel for weapons. Definitely has helped me out.

I don't claim to be the most accurate, in fact my accuracy means little to me as you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

But I have improved over the years. A lot has to do with learning maps. Know where to aim in certain situations. Where will the enemy be coming from? You'd be surprised how often pre-aiming and pre-visualizing will garner you kills.

Experiment with different setups, see what works best for you.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to WwwWario

simple solution that i missed in BO.

i played with autoaim off, and did worse becasue of it, was doing well without later on, then i relized it was off, turned it on, raped everyone.

try the simple stuff like that first.

Level 22

in reply to WwwWario

I was gonna mention the Drift0r video but looks like someone got to it before me. I think Vahn is wrong here, even if it does effect view kick the fact that drift0r is having to use a high end PC with well above 60fps to detect it, essentially means any actual effect it does have is negligible.

As far as I'm concerned I've stopped using it. I'm sure that many people will cry foul and swear it helps them. I have no doubt they believe this, the placebo effect is stronger then most people realize.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a post attacking Vahn, despite the hate he gets I actually think he does an awesome job for Treyarch and I have a lot of respect for the dude. I simply disagree with him on this particular issue.

Level 18

in reply to WwwWario

I find that burst firing works best. Don't just hold that trigger down.

Level 9

Studios