HOW DO I BLOCK OTHER COUNTRIES?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

HOW DO I BLOCK OTHER COUNTRIES?

HOW COME WHEN I GO TO AVOID A PLAYER [THROUGH THE CONSOLE] THATS UTTERLY INVINCIBLE, I'M TALKING 8 OUT OF 10, ARE ALWAYS FROM CANADA, FRANCE, BRAZIL, ETC???

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO IP BLOCK FOREIGN COUNTRIES. CAN IT BE DONE AND HOW DO I DO IT? THANKS.

Level 7
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: HOW DO I BLOCK OTHER COUNTRIES?

in reply to rodsirloin

I don't think you can. The best you can hope is that the devs implement a local only search in matchmaking.

Level 35

in reply to rodsirloin

Yeah, us Canadians are just too good eh?

You can't, unfortunately. The only words I could offer are to try playing different game modes if you aren't having success in your current one. Hardpoint is quite fun IMO.

Level 4

in reply to Liam25

Just played another guy from Canada...10-1, can't do anything. I'm spraying the face, full clip of hitmarkers and he gets me in 2.

Anyway, so I guess no way to do it through the router, app or etc?

Level 7

in reply to rodsirloin

I always use the xbox's avoid player option when there's a foreign player in god mode - which is usually 70% of he players when I play KC! Makes the game mode unplayable for me (UK).

Level 5

in reply to iCOMPACT

Thats what I do, I avoid then mute them so the red x shows. I use the red x [mute] so if I get matched with them again I'll see the red x and gth outta there. Problem with this game is not everyone will keep the red x from mute. Its dodgy...

Problem is, it never ends and its like I'm playing the avoiding game.

Level 7

in reply to rodsirloin

My suggestion would be don't play during their peak time.

Level 3

in reply to Petro116th

? So what your saying is match making is at it's worst with more players online as compared to less? I think i will give up gaming and go back to knitting blankets and socks, less confusing.

Level 8

in reply to rodsirloin

If your on console, there is no way at all to do that. Consoles do not have that option and never have and never will. Because that is a console thing and not controlled by the developer of the game ever.

Level 70

Studios