HC TDM Has Been Ruined

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined

in reply to oustinks2

Monet?  a painting?

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

Yes, someone stole his favourite impressionist painting. Those ba$tards!

Level 10

in reply to DR65DR1

Glad to see this thread revived!  Bring back the timer!  Although as I have said in another thread, I am getting used to this faster style of play.  I still think the game is better with a timer of some type.

Level 4

in reply to GWS24

David V thinks that if you're not getting action every 2 seconds the game is boring, true story

Level 3

in reply to GWS24

Well reading all this an making account here Because they took away the only thing I played. . . So I think it's bull that they listened to all you people on twitter and forums really? Us people who did voice our opinions? Maybe because we liked how the game was already! And were too busy playing it! Instead of tweeting and forum reading? FFs seriously! Makes no sense listen to the complainers who are busy tweeting and complaining! NOT playing the game does it?

And this is my experience of hc tdm now. . .

1. I don't follow the team on maps because why should everyone go to the same place?

2. When i am going the opposite direction of the team I maybe find 1 or 2 guys who also went a diff way then their team, so I kill that one or 2 guys not with their team yay, so my team that went the other way also killed their team, so now people need to be spawned right? With the no timer huh? Well yah so my team is on the other side of the map it's not going to spawn the enemy team over there is it? No they all spawn behind me, In front of me and also on me! Like wow now you can't even play tdm without sticking with your team. . . Unless u want enemy's popping up on you all over like they come out of the ground this whole game has been ruined with the latest patch. .. Cod is no longer a lone wolf game to play. .

Level 1

in reply to StrayAttorney

StrayAttorney wrote:

Cod is no longer a lone wolf game to play. .

It never really has been...

... just took you a while to notice.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

bring back the timer. Tired of getting spwan killed again and again.

Level 9

in reply to blarkw

blarkw wrote:

bring back the timer. Tired of getting spwan killed again and again.

Being spawned killed after waiting 15 seconds is much more enjoyable.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

That's where they need to fix the spawns. But yes, I would honestly say I would rather wait 15 seconds only to be killed. That would bother me less. I can say that in complete and total honesty.

Level 9

in reply to RAN Kismet

Correct, though a player could try and play that way CoD was meant for team play, be it with friends all the time or a well organized lobby of randoms that communicate.

It was not really ever ment just for the lone wolf. the rambo player, who thinks they are going to take on the world alone.

Level 70

Studios