HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

in reply to BigChill-UK

Dont really care, I wont play it. HC is more about who sees who first, not who has better aim. And the constant nade spam on bases when trying to cap just makes it so whatever team gets B first will win. Some game modes were just not meant for HC. I love Dom, just not HC dom.

Level 8

in reply to rdnsnow

rdnsnow wrote:

Dont really care, I wont play it. HC is more about who sees who first, not who has better aim. And the constant nade spam on bases when trying to cap just makes it so whatever team gets B first will win. Some game modes were just not meant for HC. I love Dom, just not HC dom.

Actually that really isn't that case. I could say that core is nothing more then chickens with guns running around headless.

Hardcore is more about teamwork not just who sees who first. You hold an area, you keep an area or you take the enemy's area.

Hardcore is a slower paced game (faster now that the boneheads removed the spawn timer), no training wheels,through communication you know where the enemy is.

Hardcore can be a blast and you don't have to worry aboue emptying an entire clip into someone to drop them.

Hardcore would be better if they added more modes or added a mode that core didn't have. There's a thought. lol

I mean really, if a candy store offers only 2 kinds of candy and the one next door has dozens....the other store stays busy while the other store becomes slowed down.

Hardcore needs more modes other then the four it has currently.

Level 9

in reply to minionsquisher

Personally I feel they will get rid of HCCTF and put in HCDOM. Thats why they are taking so long to do it. They are giving everyone a chance to get tired of CTF and then they will change it to HCDOM personally i play nothing but HCCTF because i love objective based games. If they brought out DOM i would love for that to happen but would also hate to see CTF leave but i would sacrifice it for dom anyday. I wish they would pull all the bull shit ( theater, youtube, facebook, twitter what everyelse which is unnescessary and put in more functionality and variety in game styles.

Could you imagine having HCTDM, HCSnD, HCDOM, HCKC, HCFFA, HCHQ, HC hardpoint or HC multi team or hell even HC Chaos Pit? Would that not be amazing that would put a significant drop in core players guaranteed. Its a shame that core and hardcore can not be equal in this manner. Maybe some day it will. Until then we all have to stick together and demand these things. Were not asking for gun nerfs or buffs just more ways to play the game in hardcore mode. Its really not asking much and we all know this.

Level 1

I want my HC DOM back!!!

Level 3

Replace ctf with a mosh, problem solved.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

We have a winner just add hc mosh pit and its problem solved!

Level 1

Don't rally care for it. It would be fine if they add it but I would'nt play it.

The only objective mode I still play is SnD.

It's TDM and stick and stones for me all the way.

Level 14

I totally want HC DOM in the game and Im bummed its not on there.

Level 12
Highlighted

If they add HC Dom they would have to get rid of another HC mode which would just cause complaints.

Level 8

<cough> HC DOMINATION <cough>

Level 3

Studios