HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION PETITION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

in reply to minionsquisher

YES PLEASE. MORE HC GAME MODES!!!! I REMEMBER THEY SAID THEY ARE GOING TO EMPHASIS MORE HC MODES THAN ANY OTHER COD. BUT 4 MODES?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT IS SAD!

Level 2

Yes the hardcore players have been forgot on this game, there is no options at all other than boring team deadmatch-capture the flag and search and destroy, all with delays respawn...waooo really bad!

Were are the hardcore headquarters and Domination with no delays respawn?

Came on guys! Please!!!

Also Hardcore mode should be more sensitive on the damage, you have to shoot to many bullets to kill someone.

Level 1

HC Domination is all I play, Now I dunno what to do. Because now my team have to find a mode we actually semi-like to practise......

BRING HARDCORE DOMINATION BACK. WE PAY YOUR WAGES AND FEES WITH OUR CASH FROM BUYING YOUR GAME THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS AND USERS!!!

Level 1

in reply to thealexmiester

The problem is that most Hard core gamers are on a PC, most players that play FPS are on a console, so when the game developers go out and do interviews they only talk to NOOB console players and ask their oppinion of the game and what they would change, they are also starting to make the game less of a strategic style and more of a fast pace run and gun style, this will be more acceptable to be watched by fans online or in a convention center live. E-Sports which I am all for, I mean come on who doesnt want to be the Michael Jordan, or Tiger Woods of gaming and get payed a lot of money to do so, thats just where gaming is heading to. I love MW3 not because I was really good at it, but because it was smooth, seemless it ran great, as a HARDCORE PC FPS gamer the only downside was the Cheaters right off the bat, that just made it so hard to enjoy and no one did anything about it, all it did was make every legit good player out there get called a hack or a cheater thats just what the game became. it's all about the console. I'm sorry but I think that we deserve a little more. There might not be as many players on PC but throw a keyboard and mouse on an Xbox 360 and u will see those consle controller using noobs RAGE, faster than a opposing player running at u with a shot gun and shooting u down on MW3.The fact of the matter is how hard can it be, if u create all these game in soft core do the same thing for hardcore, it's like getting a present for 1 of 2 kids and not the other, so why not just buy 2 of the same presents so there wont be any issues. Thats how u please us all.  FPS started on PC and it should always stay on PC. Oh and by the way F*** Soft Core who the hell wants to unload a full clip to kill one person, Soft Core is for beginners and always will be....

If you dont think so come play HardCore with us and see how long u last....

Level 1

Very disappointed about no HC DOM.  Big mistake not having this game mode.......

Level 1

Bring in HC Domination, it has been second most popular gamemode behind HCTDM

Level 1

I was quite surprised when I saw no HC Domination. I am with everyone else in this feed, BRING back HC Domination. It is a very popular mode in MW3 and I would like to see it added to Black Ops 2. I will also add that Nuketown 2025 should have the option to play specific game modes and not just Moshpit.

Level 1

Yeah bring back HC Dom. How about some HC Hardpoint too? To be honest just a few more HC options would be nice cos 4 just ain't enough.

Level 1

Signed. I love HC Dom and HC KC is what I use to level up weapons. I want both back, they are too much fun. I have faith they will be added.

Level 9

Since one of us hosts the game instead of on their server why not add all game modes and let us choose what we want to play, doesnt effect your servers since we are your servers.

Level 1

Studios