Got my diamond LMGs

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Got my diamond LMGs

in reply to Griefbot

I've just got the Hamr left to complete, I'm about half way through.  It's been fun.

Level 20

in reply to Griefbot

i tried to complete all the lmg not for the diamond camo because its hideous but that last lmg is terrible to use so i gave up

Level 25

in reply to Griefbot

specials. WELCOME TO HELLL

Level 18

in reply to Griefbot

i have only just started on LMGs and pistols, SMGs, assault rifles,shotties, launchers i have managed to diamond up, but what a chore,

Level 21

in reply to Griefbot

ARs would be the easiest transition

Snipers were not too bad in fact probably faster since there is only 4

Specials and Pistols if you want a more serious challenge

Level 4

in reply to Griefbot

I have no idea how you people are able to get diamond...all those headshots! I have to manually aim for the head, and I always get killed before I get shoot...

Level 61

in reply to An Oreo

anoreo,

I had the same frustration with headshots for LMGs.  It took me a 1000 kills in team base matches to get 100 headshots on my MK48.   However, for my HAMR, I found some youtubers doing headshots in free-for-all matches.  You need to equip concussion grenades, reflex sight, quickdraw, Toughness perk, Dexterity perk, Lightweigh perk, and if you have it, the scavenger perk.   In FFA, when you see someon, throw the concussion, aim for the shoulders, and BAM!  Headshot.

The other thing that helped me was to keep your gun pointing to the middle of the screen, basically in the same vertical position as when you spawn in and try to only move it horizontally when you aim.  This really helped.  I was consistently getting between 3-6 headshots per match.

Level 3

in reply to An Oreo

I find ACOG and Variable Zoom quite handy to get headshots with.  You may need to run Stock on your LMG too, and possibly Lightweight.  Aim chest height and the headshots should come.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Finding it extremely difficult getting headshots with the LMGs, think this is gonna be a long haul as i have only just started on this class,

Level 21

in reply to indy56

I found them pretty hard to come by when I used the QBB but I just used the TF and aimed slightly higher up than I normally would.  I think around 10% of kills resulting in a headshot is pretty common.  Mine's slightly lower for the QBB but higher for the rest.

Level 31

Studios